Phony, corrupt little meat puppet…
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
The Council In Action!!
Our own Tom White at VA Right continues his successful march to become the Guru of Virginia political bloggers with a radio interview May 16th with John Fredericks, the biggest talk show host in the state.
This week, The Pirate’s Cove and Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion earned honorable mention status with some great articles.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week…
- The Noisy Room – Cities On Fire – Seattle
- Joshuapundit – BB King Makes The Passage 1925-2015
- The Right Planet – Extreme Secrecy Erodes Support for Obama’s Trade Pact
- The Razor – High Entropy
- Bookworm Room – A phenomenal talk about the Constitution and how to make it meaningful to America’s young people
- VA Right! – Meet the People Who Lost Their Jobs When Bill Janis Betrayed the Republican Party and Elected a Democrat
- The Glittering Eye – Why Did ABC Hire George Stephanopoulos?
- Nice Deb – Rumor: Obama Admin Okayed Raid on Abu Sayyaf in Syria To Take The Sting Out Of Ramadi Failure
- The Independent Sentinel – Deliberate or Not, Barack Obama’s Talking Points Are Straight Out of Iran
- Rhymes With Right – Hillary Declares That Any SCOTUS Nominee Will Be Ethically Unfit To Serve On High Court
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Killing Morsi
- Don Surber – Cruz speaks out against Christian persecution — in the USA
- The Pirate’s Cove – Man Who Takes Long Fossil Fueled Flights To Play Golf To Lecture On Climate Change At Coast Guard Graduation
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Kurdish Revolt Against Iran Brewing?
- Matthew Vadum/FrontPage Magazine – Leaders Of The Lynch Mob submitted by The Noisy Room
- Gates Of Vienna – Playing Nice submitted by Joshuapundit
- Red Statements – Enough… I’m Tired submitted by The Right Planet
- Tickld.Com – Woman Realizes That She’s Been Accidentally Abusing Her Husband This Whole Time. submitted by The Razor
- John Q.Public – One Airman’s View: Open Letter to the SARC submitted by Bookworm Room
- SooperMexican – Revealed: Ferguson Protests Were BOUGHT and PAID For By ACORN Successor submitted by VA Right!
- Michael Walsh/PJ Media – The Real Stephanopoulos Scandal submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Weasel Zippers – More Proof Of Paid Protesters: Ad Asking For Protesters To Travel To Protest, List Of Payouts To #Ferguson Protest Organizers submitted by Nice Deb
- Sultan Knish – Liberating Our Jerusalem submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Outside The Beltway – Hillary Misrepresents Citizen’s United, Says She’ll Demand Promises To Overturn From Nominees submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Kurt Schlichter – Let’s Celebrate the Death of the Mainstream Media! submitted by The Watcher
- Mark Steyn – Buy George, He’s Got It! submitted by The Watcher
- Rex Murphy/National Post – ‘White privilege’ on the march submitted by The Watcher
Enjoy! And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter… ’cause we’re cool like that! And don’t forget to tune in Friday for the results!