Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
This week, Seraphic Secret, The Pirate’s Cove, Neo-Neocon and Doug Ross earned honorable mention status with some great articles.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week…
- The Noisy Room – ISIS In Mexico, Means ISIS Is Here In The United States
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The Doolittle Raid
- Joshuapundit – How To Make Millions Off ‘Public Service’ – The Corrupt Clinton Cash Machine
- The Right Planet – Looking Under the Hood of an Article V Convention, Part I
- The Razor – What My Taxes Could Buy
- Don Surber – Thomas Jennings, invented dry cleaning
- Rhymes With Right – What Is The Purpose Of Free Speech?
- The Independent Sentinel – Obama’s Vision for Patriot’s Day Is of a Different Type of Revolution
- The Glittering Eye – The End Of The Dream
- VA Right! – All Republican Hanover BOS Unlikely After November 2015 Election
- Nice Deb – Rush Limbaugh Names And Shames Perps In Wisconsin John Doe Scandal (Audio)
- Bookworm Room – Yeah, yeah! I went AWOL again, but I still have energy to insult Hillary voters
- Ask Marion – Earth Day 2015 – 45th Anniversary… Looking Back
- Seraphic Secret – Holocaust Memorial Day: Death March to Dachau
- Neo-Neocon – How Lois Lerner evaded charges
- The Pirate’s Cove – Team Rubio: Amnesty Before Border Security
- Doug Ross – THIS IS A PICTURE OF JUDGE BARBARA KLUKA: Make Her Name a Household Word
- Pedro Gonzales/American Thinker – Which Republican presidential candidates support amnesty? submitted by The Noisy Room
- IHS Janes 360 – Jabhat al-Nusra and Islamic State’s attempts at cutting Damascus-Homs highway would threaten Assad’s control of Syria submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Breitbart – Scott Walker Lays Out Pro American Worker Stance on Immigration submitted by Joshuapundit
- Publius-Huldah’s Blog – Article V submitted by The Right Planet
- Patti Davis – John Hinckley submitted by The Razor
- The Other McCain – Mansplaining and Femsplaining submitted by Don Surber
- According To Hoyt – Take Your Nose Off My Fist submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Frontpage Mag – Obama Accomplishment: Africans Being Doused w/Gasoline and Set on Fire in Libya submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Myron Magnet/City Journal – Free Speech In Peril submitted by The Glittering Eye
- FOX News – Muslim family says daughter left Alabama home to join ISIS submitted by VA Right!
- David French/National Review – Wisconsin’s Shame: ‘I Thought It Was a Home Invasion submitted by Nice Deb
- Tablet/Lee Smith – Inside Obama’s Meeting With Jewish Leaders submitted by Bookworm Room
- Convention of States Project – Sarah Palin: Debunking the myths of a Convention of States submitted by Ask Marion
- The Hollywood Reporter – The Introspective Roger Ailes (Interview) submitted by The Watcher
- wolf Howling – Wolf Bytes – The Hillary Follies submitted by The Watcher
Enjoy! And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter… ’cause we’re cool like that! And don’t forget to tune in Friday for the results!