From: The Watcher’s Council
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to the ‘Contact Me’ page at Joshuapundit and post your link along with an e-mail address in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category and then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Colossus of Rhodey – “X-Men: First Class,” Israel, and the line between good and evil
- Simply Jews – Matthew Hess: rabid, but how rabid he is indeed?
- Joshuapundit – The Weiner Affair And The Disintegration Of Our Politics
- The Noisy Room – An American Descent Into Hell
- New Zeal – Why Panetta? Is Slashing Defense the Real End Game Here?
- Right Truth – The Simple and Difficult Economy
- The Razor – President Obama, Lay Off Our British Friends
- Bookworm Room – It’s not what you believe; it’s what you do with those beliefs that counts
- VA Right! – Obama Visits NC Plant That Used $39 Million Stimulus to Make $127 Light Bulbs and Pays CEO $4.2 Million
- The Political Commentator – Is it an “Arab spring” or a winter of discontent?
- Rhymes With Right – Say What?
- Snapped Shot – Sense of Humor
- The Glittering Eye – Whistle A Happy Tune
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Blunt Reality
- Arthur Hu/Asian Week – Fukushima: It’s About Israel, Palestine and Iran
- Constitutionists United For Liberty – The GOP Debate
- Capitalist Preservation – Baby Please Don’t Go
- Yourish.com – Obama ramps up the pressure on Israel submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Harry’s Place – Hamas Funder IHH on Tolerance: No Way! submitted by Simply Jews
- Zombie – How A teacher’s Rally Made me Anti-Education submitted by Joshuapundit
- American Thinker/James Lewis – Barracuda Snakecharmer Sarah and the Mob submitted by The Noisy Room
- Sultan Knish – Redistributing Freedom To Tyranny submitted by New Zeal
- El Pais – A Valley For All Of The Fallen? submitted by Right Truth
- Civil Candor – Will Obama Punish Alabama for Fair New Immigration Law? submitted by The Razor
- Dirty Spending Secrets – Dirty Spending Secrets submitted by Bookworm Room
- Doug Ross – Narcissistic rage, envy and revenge at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue submitted by VA Right!
- American Thinker – Anthony Weiner: The Tweet Smell of Success submitted by The Political Commentator
- Reason’s Hit & Run – The Ayn Rand-Satan Connection Revealed! submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Frank J. Fleming/Pajamas Media – Tips for Not Appearing Crazy on the Internet submitted by Snapped Shot
- American Digest – Overseen In The Library submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Line Of Departure – Our Once And Future Kings submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- The Optimistic Conservative – Erdogan: Ottoman echoes growing louder submitted by The Watcher
- Tablet – Spring Break submitted by The Watcher