“We want each at-risk delegate, while in Cleveland, to receive urgent phone calls from their families and neighbors, that there is a massive demonstration happening in their front yard, with protesters waving signs that are warning that they not betray us. Keep the demonstrations peaceful, as long as that delegate does not switch his/her vote.” – Gary Forbes
It is time for Trump supporters to loudly denounce some of the very questionable behavior of Gary Forbes of “The Forbes Group,” who has been making some bizarre and frightening comments on his websites concerning GOP leaders and delegates across America who he feels are betraying Donald Trump.
Gary Forbes’ connection, if any, to Donald Trump is unclear. However, Forbes has appeared to make it his business to stump for Trump with memes, lots and lots of memes, that go out all over social media from his website or Twitter account, often using the very active hashtag #dtmag.
Many of these memes are blatant lies or just excruciatingly strange.
The meme below, for example, fits into the former category and is based SOLELY on a tweet by @umpire43, which was picked up at the pro-Trump propaganda sites Redstatewatcher.com and Endingthefed.com (where it was posted by a man named Ovidiu Drobotă, a Romanian “liberal” who is interested in “Russian girls” according to his profile at the European social media site VK, as reported at the Examiner).
The following meme is characteristic of “The Forbes Group.” It is designed to look like a screenshot of a newspaper article. This particular meme capitalizes on the underlying menacing tone of Donald Trump’s campaign. If Trump is “denied” the nomination, “violent revolution inevitable” coupled with a frightening, but amateurish and almost childish, article.
This meme claims that “The Forbes Group” is compiling a database of GOP delegates with photos of them and their family members.
You read that right.
Some of Forbes terrifying comments include asking “aggressive pro-Trump groups including bikers, truckers, unions, support groups, etc.” to keep them from going to the Republican convention in July.
“Find any legal means to see to it that they don’t even make it to the airport,” Forbes writes. “Block streets with traffic jams. Find out their flights and hotels and figure out ways to cancel their tickets and reservations.”
On Saturday, Forbes called for “a List of GOP Leaders/Delegates in Wyoming and Colorado!” He called for names, addresses, places of employment, “digital photographs” and even family members of “leaders who have betrayed the people by denying them their right to vote, as well as all delegates who believe they can vote for whoever they decide they want on their own…”
Forbes also seeks “patriot bikers who are fed up with the unfair practices of the Republican party.” Forbes explains that “a sizable group of bikers will be responsible for visiting the homes of party leaders who have defied the will of the people, and the homes of delegates who have not been authorized by the people to vote in the upcoming GOP convention, to hand-deliver letters to all of these leaders and delegates.”
Another ranting blog post intimidates delegates again, also making the claim that “The Forbes Group” spearheaded a boycott of Macy’s after they “betrayed” Donald Trump, resulting in a massive loss of their profits. Macy’s were not the only ones to face the “Wrath of Forbes.” According the the juvenile blog post, “Pataki, Walker, Perry, Jeb, Rubio, Fiorina, Carson—and most recently Ted Cruz. They all have one thing in common—they attacked Donald Trump, and pissed Gary Forbes off!” The author (likely Forbes himself but named as “Derik Diamato”) continues:
“‘So the bottom line for delegates planning to participate in the GOP’s attempt to hijack the nomination via a ‘brokered convention?’ Forbes had this to say, ‘Their betrayal of Americans, and their defiance of the voting public, shall result in severe consequences. Their lives will be ruined.'”
But before you think it cannot get any more disgusting, Forbes’ manifesto takes the cake.
Here are some highlights (author emphasis):
- “There are two groups that we must consider our enemies…
1. All GOP leaders who are trying to steal this election via a contested convention.
2. Any Republican delegate who was sent to the Cleveland Convention by We The People to vote for Trump, and does not.”
- “Compile a detailed database of the highest risk delegates—those who’ve been granted permission from the Republican party leaders, to switch their votes—at will,from Donald Trump to a candidate of their personal choice. The database should include name, home address, telephone #, email, employment address, photos of the delegates and their family members in digital format.“
- “Send a digital photo of the delegate who betrayed us, with photos of their family to The Forbes Group, so that we can expose them as traitors nationally on social media.”
- “Discard The Word Peaceful…We can begin the movement peacefully, but without the cloud of more aggressive actions hanging over their heads, I doubt anything will change, and they’ll continue to sit back and laugh at how weak and docile we are.”
This whole thing is Silence of the Lambs:
1. Create a list of the top ten GOP leaders who are planning to steal this election via a contested convention. Start with Paul Ryan, Reince Priebus, Ted Cruz and John Kasich. Get their home addresses, and plan massive rallies at their homes during the entire four days of the Cleveland Convention.
2. Compile a detailed database of the highest risk delegates—those who’ve been granted permission from the Republican party leaders, to switch their votes—at will,from Donald Trump to a candidate of their personal choice. The database should include name, home address, telephone #, email, employment address, photos of the delegates and their family members in digital format.
3. Notify each of these high risk delegates, by physical letter with certified mail, that We The People will be expecting them to vote exactly as we sent them to, and that if they defy the will of the people by voting otherwise, no matter what the GOP rules suggest— we will deem their defiance an act of treason against our country. Let them know there will be extremely serious and unrelenting consequences.
As it is difficult to choose the creepiest section of the Forbes manifesto, this part must also be highlighted:
After your group is certain that each delegate has received your letter, organize a protest of no less than 500 demonstrators to camp out in front of the homes of the at-risk delegates, and those on your GOP leaders list. The protests should be scheduled for the entire four-day period of the Cleveland convention.
Be sure to reach out to all large pro-Trump groups including bikers for Trump, truckers, local working class unions, etc. to show the anger and might of the American people. We want each at-risk delegate, while in Cleveland, to receive urgent phone calls from their families and neighbors, that there is a massive demonstration happening in their front yard, with protesters waving signs that are warning that they not betray us. Keep the demonstrations peaceful, as long as that delegate does not switch his/her vote. This will make them think twice about defying the will of We The People.
If the at-risk delegates go ahead and switch their votes, it will be up to the leader of the protest to determine what further actions to take. One way might be to promise them that your group will take whatever legal and lawful steps to see to it that their lives in that community will never be the same. Send a digital photo of the delegate who betrayed us, with photos of their family to The Forbes Group, so that we can expose them as traitors nationally on social media.
Gary Forbes’ escalating rhetoric is reminiscent of other menacing comments made by the unhinged Roger Stone, who perhaps inspired Forbes when he “threatened pro-Cruz delegates to reveal their hotel room numbers if they ‘steal’ the nomination from Donald Trump.”
“We urge you to visit their hotel and find them,” Stone said.
As a company’s culture is set by the CEO, political leaders also set a culture among their followers. Donald Trump has absolutely set this tone by referring repeatedly to the delegate process as “rigged,” alluding to “riots” if he does not get the nomination, and warning the RNC that they will face a “rough July.”
“We will be filing protests. Missouri, we’ll be filing protests,” Manafort said on on ABC’s “This Week” Saturday. “Colorado, we’re going to be filing protests. … You saw it in Colorado last week, where the voters were left out of the process…”
“What some people refer to as ‘stealing’ is a practice that has gone on since the formation of the Republican Party in the early 19th Century.”
— Forbes News Global (@tfgnews) April 15, 2016
As the harsh and false accusations and threats by Donald Trump, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, the “liberal” Trump Twitter trolls, and the massive amount of brand new pro-Trump propaganda sites, many from Macedonia, go unchallenged by sincere Trump supporters, this vile political discourse will escalate along with Gary Forbes’ sick rhetoric.
- Oops: Donald Trump mistakenly touts poll showing that Cruz is gaining on him
- SICK: Trump tells supporters to attend ‘big protest march’ against Colorado GOP
- No, Larry Wayne Lindsey was NOT ‘turned away’ from the Colorado state convention
- Donald Trump’s HUGE admiration for Globalists
- Patrick Ruffini: The Truth about Trump’s Twitter Trolls
- FAKE! Reince rigging voting machines so Trump gets below 50% during #NYPrimary
- NOT SATIRE: Trump’s INSANE response to Ted Cruz’s win in Wisconsin
- Roger Stone’s #StopTheSteal and #TheBigSteal is really #TheBigLie
- FLASHBACK: Ted Cruz responds to ‘globalist’ smear (video)
- WATCH: #Bikers4Trump vs Communists at Trump Rally in Janesville, Wisconsin
- Donald Trump’s vile response to fake #CruzSexScandal smear piece; Michael Savage responds
- WATCH: Trump’s donations to left-wing politicians (video)
- No, Ted Cruz did not blame Donald Trump for #BrusselsAttacks
- Donald Trump IS the establishment
- Yet another prominent leftist chooses Trump: Cruz is ‘a hard-line, Tea-Party style, evangelical warrior’
- Left-wing Miami Herald endorses Rubio because he not ‘an extremist like Ted Cruz’
- GRAPHIC VILE LANGUAGE: Prominent Trump supporter: ‘a lot of us are liberals’
- WATCH: How many more red flags do you Trumpsters need? (video)
- Is Twitter suppressing the hashtag #NeverTrump?
- Report: Trump ‘openly praising’ Harry Reid on campaign trail
- Trump says he will get ‘most of’ Ted Cruz’s votes
- 2013 Flashback: Donald Trump meets with illegal immigration activists, says ‘You’ve convinced me’
- WATCH: Trump tells YUGE lie about position on federal land (video)
- 2015 FLASHBACK: Donald J. Trump says doctors make too much money (video)
- More LIES: Viral video slamming Ted Cruz is a big fat fake
- WATCH: Debunking anti-Cruz myths (video)
- To maintain credibility, CNN must apologize publicly to Ted Cruz