Hope and change indeed… and of the real kind.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section on any article no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category.
Then just return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, without further ado, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Noisy Room – Optimism for a Change
- The Political Commentator – A Republican Jew from New York’s story on growing up Democrat!
- The Independent Sentinel – Barack Obama Is Destroying Our Weapons And It’s Going Well
- The Right Planet – Obama Goes Full-On Marxist: ‘Prosperity Is Shared’
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Aegypt”s Coup d’état
- Bookworm Room – Other than all that, what has Paul Ryan ever done for us?
- The Colossus of Rhodey – At Least the NY Times Public Editor Recognizes It
- Joshuapundit – The ‘Ending Medicare’ Myth And How It Turns The Issue In Favor Of The GOP
- Gay Patriot – An Obama victory in 2012 would undermine Obama’s 2008 rationale for his election
- The Glittering Eye – The War on Algebra
- VA Right! – No Mr. President. BUSH Tried it YOUR Way and it Didn’t Work! Now Let Romney-Ryan Fix Your Progressive Mess!
- Rhymes With Right – Obama College Classmate Raises Questions
- The Razor – The Bleeding Heart of the Cynic
- The Mellow Jihadi – Forgive Me, I Am Downloading Steve Earle. Again…
- Simply Jews – The delights of Inspire Magazine by Al Qaeda
- Ask Marion – Romney-Ryan: America’s New Dream Team and a Clear Choice
- Maggie’s Notebook – Fast Furious Questions About Romney-Ryan DOJ: Can It Criminally Prosecute a Chicago Bound Eric Holder?
- Right Truth – A Bunch of Bullets or What?
- The Pirate’s Cove – GOP Has 10 Questions For Next Time Obama Takes Any
- Mark Steyn – Mark Steyn: Obama the great disabler submitted by The Noisy Room
- John Mauldin – And Then There Is Disaster C submitted by The Political Commentator
- CNS News – Obamacare Reg: Health Plans Must Sterilize 15-Yr-Old Girls for Free submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- The American Spectator – Obama’s Labor Theory of Value submitted by The Right Planet
- Flashpoints – China’s Growing Long-Range Strike Capability submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- The Onion – Admit It, I Scare The Ever-Loving S**t Out Of You, Don’t I? submitted by Bookworm Room
- The Weekly Standard – The Tory Anarchist submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sultan Knish – The Most Divisive Campaign in American History submitted by Joshuapundit
- Commentary Contentions – Paul Ryan and Obama’s Identity Crisis submitted by Gay Patriot
- Michael Moynihan/Foreign Policy – Leftist Planet submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Israel Hayom – Israeli intelligence cracks massive Hezbollah bomb plot submitted by VA Right!
- Bob Owens – How long before one of Obama’s cultists goes the “full Moore?” submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Wayne Allyn Root/The Blaze – Obama’s College Classmate: ‘The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia’ submitted by The Razor
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Whistleblower asserts state employees coerced to attend Pelosi, Jesse Jackson political event submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Daphne Anson – “Deserts Into Gardens & Waste Places Into Cultivated Fields”: Palestine As It Was In 1865 & 1899 submitted by The Watcher
- Rueben Navarette – U.S. Olympic athlete, Mexican flag? submitted by The Watcher