From: The Watcher’s Council
You just never know when a Great White will pop up out of nowhere to spoil your whole day…
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to the ‘Contact Me’ page at Joshuapundit and post a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- Simply Jews – The story of a fanatic or why Alice Walker is sailing to Gaza
- New Zeal – Matt Taibbi: Bachmann Hitpiece Author Received Socialist Award
- The Noisy Room – Southern California Considers Seceding from the Golden State
- Joshuapundit – Gettysburg – A Fourth Of July Long Ago
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Doctrine of Constrainment
- The Political Commentator – What is Obama’s endgame in reaching out to the Muslim Brotherhood
- The Razor – Book Review: Reagan – What Was He Really Like Vol. 1, by Curtis Patrick
- The Colossus of Rhodey – The Wrong Way To Go About It
- Bookworm Room – Patriotism — or why I love America
- VA Right! – TSA Screeners Getting Cancer From Naked Scanners
- The Glittering Eye – Impeding Innovation While Creating Artificial Scarcity
- Right Truth – Keys To The Kingdom
- Rhymes With Right – The Debt Ceiling And The Fourteenth Amendment
- Snapped Shot – Close Up
- Maggie’s Notebook – OKC Bombing Tapes Missing: FBI Ignores FOIA
- Sentry Journal – Some Thoughts on Human History And Progressives
- Capitalist Preservation – Obama’s Brass Ring
- Treppenwitz – Who, what, where, why and when? submitted by Simply Jews
- Sultan Knish – The Last Refuge Of Liberty submitted by New Zeal
- Big Government/Benjamin Smith – This July Fourth, Remember to Stand for Something submitted by The Noisy Room
- Victor Davis Hanson – An Exceptional Fourth of July submitted by Joshuapundit
- British Army Review/Small Wars Journal – Killing Your Way to Control submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Pajamas Media – Khomeini Celebrated in … Kansas City. On July 4. submitted by The Political Commentator
- Open Market.Org – To Many in the Media, A Peaceful Protester Must Support Big Government submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Bill Whittle – Walking Into Mordor submitted by Bookworm Room
- Yid With Lid – Why Gallup’s Analysis of Jewish Voters is Dishonest submitted by VA Right!
- Anthony Watts / Watts Up With That? – Breaking: A peer reviewed admission that “global surface temperatures did not rise between 1998 …“ submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Big Peace –A Disgrace: We Can No Longer Pray For Heroes At The Veterans National Cemetery?! submitted by Right Truth
- QandO – Geithner claims GOP has no right to question debt ceiling because Constitution prohibits it submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Melanie Phillips – Hillary’s new peaceful democratic friends submitted by The Watcher
- Don Surber – Why Bachmann Has Them Scared submitted by The Watcher
- Liberty’s Spirit – As A Jew, J’accuse The Ultimate Antisemite submitted by The Watcher
- Seraphic Secret – Four Movies for the Fourth of July submitted by The Watcher
Enjoy! And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook…’cause we’re cool like that!