From: The Watcher’s Council
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week’s contest is dedicated to our service members who according to the White House aren’t involved in a war in Libya… but yet are receiving “imminent danger pay” bonuses.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to the ‘Contact Me’ page at Joshuapundit and post a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Noisy Room – The Manchurian Approach to National Security
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Image Comics to put out 9/11 Truther comic
- Simply Jews – Jolly Roger strikes again – after a decent interval
- Joshuapundit – Fast And Furious – How The Dept. Of Justice Ran Illegal Guns To Mexican Drug Gangs
- The Razor – A Conspiracy of Idiots – The Fast And Furious Scandal
- The Political Commentator – Peace talks with the Taliban? Why not hold them at a beach resort on Mars?
- Bookworm Room – From the Department of “Huh”?”
- Rhymes With Right – Union Mouthpiece Trashes Non-Union Workers In Boeing Dispute
- Right Truth – Should we stay or should we go?
- VA Right – Virginia AG Cuccinelli Tells Pastors What Is Allowed From the Pulpit by LAW!
- The Glittering Eye – The Post-Antibiotic Age
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The Coming War With Persia
- New Zeal – Panetta Report 4: Leon Panetta’s Communist Friend and the Chinese Spy
- Snapped Shot – Extreme Astroturfing
- Monkey In The Middle – The Eternal Covenant
- Liberty’s Spirit – Elite Westchester Community Invites Defender of Fogel Massacre to High School
- Guilty Government – The Genius Of Our Founding Fathers
- Capitalist Preservation – If Bachmann gets the nod she has my vote
- Human Events/Roger Hedgecock – Obama’s The Target Of Mexico Gunrunning Probe submitted by The Noisy Room
- Truth Before Dishonor – Step Away From The Laptop submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Pajamas Media – Never Forget the Power of the Mass Media to Distort Reality submitted by Simply Jews
- Michael Totten – The Palestinians of 1967 submitted by Joshuapundit
- Reasoned Politics – Hillary, Eric, Wikileaks and the BATFE Scandal: An Overview and Timeline submitted by The Razor
- Points And Figures – Gaming the Standardized Tests for College submitted by The Political Commentator
- iOwntheWorld – The Ultimate Sarah Palin Is Dumb, Dumber, the Dumbest submitted by Bookworm Room (warning, NSFW language)
- Urban Grounds – What Budget Shortfall? Austin ISD Hiring No, Not Teachers – But Rather a PR Team submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Right, Wing Nut – The Jon Huntsman Campaign: Why? submitted by Right Truth
- Publius Forum – Video Interview: Eric O’Keefe and Getting Rid Of Obamacare With The Health Care Compact submitted by VA Right
- Information Dissemination – The Navy is Losing the Narratives Battle submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Small Wars Journal – Less Is Often More? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Maggie’s Notebook – New Amnesty Rules: Obama Fatwa Creates Voters One Illegal at a Time: Obama Buys Hispanic Media submitted by The Watcher
- Foreign Policy/Anna Badkhen – The Lost Villages submitted by The Watcher
- Gates Of Vienna – CounterJihad TV submitted by The Watcher
- Mark Steyn – Too Big To Win submitted by The Watcher