Home » Europe, Featured, New Zealand, Uncategorized

Congratulations Britain!

Submitted by on June 24, 2016 – 9:00 am EST12 Comments

May you be the first of many to desert the socialist European Union of Socialist Republics. One more blow for national sovereignty. Makes me proud that New Zealand voted to keep the Union Jack on our flag. Gives me hope for the world.

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg

Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg

12 Comments »

• Nic says:

“Gives me hope for the world.”

Hope is a good thing of course, esp. when it goes along with profound and sober political calculations.

Or are you ironic in your statement?..

Anyway, let’s think about many dire consequences of both EU’s and UK’s downfall.

“nation of shopkeepers” (Adam Smith, Napoleon)…

• Shawny says:

Britain existed long before the E.U. and she will survive and flourish again as others have who never joined. The global economy was already in a downfall that the socialist U.N. and E.U. monetary, regulatory, immigration and trade policies were only making worse. Decisions have consequences. But this decision was made by those already living with the dire consequences of mandates made by globalists who aren’t, and are not accountable for those decisions.
      That should give the world hope.

• Trevor says:

I do Nic. But this is still a very good thing in my opinion. The EU is a very bad idea, which i hope will eventually be history. I dont see the EU as a bulwark against Russia. more like a tool.

• Marko says:

This is the crux right here – is the EU a bulwark against Russia, or a tool? Christopher Story believed the second, and wrote a book about it. All that research he did should be examined before coming to any definite conclusion.

• Nic says:

“I dont see the EU as a bulwark against Russia. more like a tool.”

Sorry, I disagree. It’s Nato that cannot be considered a permanent thing (e.g. in terms of European presence), esp, with personages like Mr.Trump in coming.

Leave a comment!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: