“The five victims range in age from their 20s to 50s, and they have gunshot wounds to their legs, chest and neck.” – The Seattle Times, November 10, 2016
Seattle police are assuring citizens that a virtually unreported mass shooting has nothing to do with an anti-Trump rally incited by Seattle socialists, featuring Kshama Sawant, the Marxist Seattle city council member who is significant as being the only socialist to run openly as a member of Socialist Alternative, a Trotskyist organization.
The shooting occurred “outside the 7-Eleven store on Third Avenue between Pike and Pine streets,” close to where protesters gathered, carrying their “Socialist Alternative” signs after being encouraged by Kshama Sawant to “attend the inauguration and shut it down.”
The socialist-organized rally started “about 4 p.m. [at Westlake Park] and moved to the streets about an hour later” according to the local NBC affiliate king5.com. According to the Seattle Police Blotter, police “rushed to 3rd Avenue and Pine Street after hearing gunfire” at 6:45 p.m.
This screenshot of Google Maps illustrates that the initial rally location (Westlake Park) is a very short distance to the mass shooting location Pine Street & 3rd Avenue:
However, police were quick to say that the shooting was not related to the socialist-organized anti-Trump rally.
3/Pine shooting NOT believed to be connected to earlier demonstration at Westlake. Investigation ongoing.
— Seattle Police Dept. (@SeattlePD) November 10, 2016
Watch a local report:
It is unclear how the police are certain that the mass shooting was not connected to the rally, since they do not yet have a suspect.
@SeattlePD How do you know that this mass shooting is unrelated to the anti-Trump rally without a suspect?
— Trevor Loudon (@newzealblog) November 10, 2016
Kshama Sawant is a Trotskyist. Trotskyists believe in the concept of permanent revolution, the notion that as a path to communism, the underclass globally undertakes a “consistently militant series of political demands and tactics.” This is different than Stalin’s path to communism, which consists of taking over one country at a time and consolidating the gains before moving on to the next.
It was Stalin, by the way, who had Trotsky murdered. Communists are never “tolerant” of opposing viewpoints.
Kshama Sawant is calling for a “nationwide shutdown” on Inauguration Day.
— Ashli Blow (@AshliKIRO7) November 9, 2016
— KIRO 7 (@KIRO7Seattle) November 10, 2016
It should be noted that police leadership (or at least whoever is running their Twitter account) has fallen in lockstep with the political views of the “progressive” Seattle Mayor Ed Murray, who was in the news this week for saying that Seattle will remain a “sanctuary city” for illegal immigrants.
Hopefully, Seattle PD will find the perpetrator and bring justice to the five victims and their loved ones.
- #TrumpProtest: Communists mobilize to disrupt president-elect Trump’s inauguration
- Threats to assassinate president-elect Trump rampant on Twitter
- Coming soon? ‘At least 15 youths’ attempt to burn police officers alive in Paris ‘no-go zone’
- Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos awarded Nobel Peace Prize for negotiating with Marxist rebel group FARC
- WATCH: Hillary Clinton vows to spend $1B taxpayer dollars on ‘implicit bias,’ says police kill black children (video)
- Media Blackout: Afghan ‘military trainees’ go AWOL from bases across country
- WARNING IOWA! List of Socialists running as Democrats
- Iowa Berniecrat Chris Schwartz claims that his house was vandalized by Christians
- Media Blackout: Hundreds of black teens attack Temple students, police and a horse (video)
- Pro-communist Tom Hayden dies; Mainstream media gushes
- WARNING: The socialists who won their primaries (by state)