The local Fox affiliate reported Tuesday that the San Jose police department released the names of four suspects that are being held on various charges stemming from the rampant violence that occurred during a rally for presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Thursday.
As documented with testimony and videos at TrevorLoudon.com, the horrific violence in San Jose appears to have been preventable, but for incomprehensible reasons, police were not authorized to intervene. As observed at the time:
“The question is whether these officials are so blind to their own politically correct ideology that they have become neutralized by anything remotely resembling common sense, or even more frightening: that the mayor and police chief wanted Trump supporters to know that their kind is not welcome.”
The local ABC affiliate reports that “more arrests are imminent.”
Here are the four currently being charged:
- Suspect 1: Ahmed Abdirahman (top left): 19 years old, a Santa Clara resident, booked on a felony charge of assault with a deadly weapon.
- Suspect 2 (top right): Robert Trillo, 18 years old, a San Jose resident, booked on a felony assault with a deadly weapon charge.
- Suspect 3 (bottom left): Antonio Fernandez, 19 years old, a San Jose resident, booked on a felony assault with a deadly weapon charge.
- Suspect 4 (bottom right): Michael Kitaigorodsky, 19, a San Jose resident, booked on a misdemeanor charge of refusal to disperse.
The anti-Trump protests are organized by radical socialist groups such as the incredibly dangerous “Party for Socialism and Liberation (PSLweb),” MoveOn.org, SEIU, and Freedom Road Socialist Organization (two separate factions) and the Democratic Socialists of America. Some groups, such as the ANSWER Coalition and The Red Nation, are front groups for PSLweb.
It should be noted that the groups above and their allies have also heavily organized many other astro-turf “movements” such as Occupy Wall Street and Black Lives Matter.
It is not certain whether the men above have any connections to these “organizers” or if they are just local thugs who took advantage of the chaos. In the meantime, the video documentation clearly shows many people engaged in violence at the San Jose Trump rally on Thursday who are not pictured here. It is unclear why they were not arrested at the time they were attacking innocent people.
- Message to Trump supporters from San Jose Democrat Police Chief & Mayor: You’re on your own
- No, there is not a difference between ‘Democratic Socialism’ and ‘Socialism’
- The communists protesting Trump; Update on Albuquerque’s police horses
- #LoudonClear: Black Lives Matter, Rose Hamid & other fake heroes
- Anti-Trump communist calls for ‘two, three, many Chicagos’
- CAIR, others join with Communist groups to ‘organize’ in Ferguson and beyond
- #BlackLivesMatter: The communist origin of the ‘pigs in a blanket’ chant