QATAR AWARENESS CAMPAIGN
Joseph ‘Sepp’ Blatter
Fédération Internationale de Football Association
P.O. Box 8044 Zurich, Switzerland
Dear Mr. Blatter:
This letter is being sent to you on behalf of the Qatar Awareness Campaign Coalition. The purpose is to inform you and the public of the activities of Qatar. FIFA is preparing to host the 2022 World Cup in Qatar’s capital city of Doha and this decision has proved anything but uncontroversial. Not the least, because of bribery charges.
In September 2013, the UK’s The Guardian ran a feature story on Qatar’s “World Cup slaves.” These slaves, foreign workers who are flown in from countries such as Nepal, India and Bangladesh, are deprived of basic human rights, including:
- Access to clean water and food, and lack of decent and sanitary habitations.
- The right to leave Qatar, as their passports are seized upon entry and they are denied exit visas.
- Just and timely compensation, as many of these workers are routinely denied pay for months at a time.
And yet, one aspect of the Qatari-FIFA World Cup scandal has been overlooked. The architectural firm contracted to build the stadiums is Albert Speer & Partner. Mr. Speer is the son of Albert Speer, the infamous Nazi who revolutionized slave labor in the Third Reich for his friend and Führer, Adolf Hitler. Albert Speer was the chief organizer and executive of the Nazi war machine, in charge of munitions and supplies production. He enslaved conquered “racial minorities” across Europe, including Slavs and Jews, in war factories.
Is it not tragically ironic that his son is using slave labor to build FIFA’s soccer stadiums? Consistent with history, the Muslim Brotherhood, which Qatar welcomes with enthusiasm, was an ally of Hitler’s Germany during the war.
Furthermore, Qatar Airways is in a partnership with F.C. Barcelona, one of the world’s most recognizable football clubs. Qatar and soccer have a complicated relationship. In April, it was reported that in 2011, a Qatari, Mr. Mohammed bin Hamman, had deposited £2 million into the bank account of the daughter of a Brazilian FIFA official. The money is believed to have been transferred into the 10 year old’s account by the then-president of F.C. Barcelona, Sandro Rosell. This amounted to a bribe and Qatar was subsequently awarded the 2022 World Cup.
Here are some pertinent additional facts regarding FIFA, Qatar, terrorism and the 2022 World Cup:
- In 2011, Mohamed bin Hamman was banned from FIFA after the Ethics Committee ruled him responsible for cash gifts totaling, $1 million “to officials from associations belonging to the Caribbean Football Union (CFU) at a meeting in Trinidad on May 10.”
- A previous head of the Qatar Football Association, Abdul Rahman al-Nuaimi, was accused of supporting terrorism through al Qaeda in Iraq, Somalia, Yemen and other countries. He was designated by the U.S. Treasury a “global terrorist.”
- Prominent FIFA officials have openly questioned the decision to hold the World Cup 2022 in Doha. Citing scorching temperatures in Doha during the summer, FIFA Executive Committee member Theo Zwanziger stated, “I personally think that in the end the 2022 World Cup will not take place in Qatar. Medics say that they cannot accept responsibility with a World Cup taking place under these conditions.”
Additionally, Qatar it is involved in Taliban narcotics trafficking through a relationship with the Pakistani National Logistics Cell and profits from operating a virtual slave state. A recent press report explained how a Qatari citizen was the money man for an Al Qaeda group in Syria. His alias? Umar al-Qatari.
The QAC Coalition and petitioners ask that you consider the attached sourced report on Qatar’s activities. The links cited are vetted and credible sources. We hope you take the time to verify the truth of the statements for yourself.
After doing so, the Coalition of the Qatar Awareness Campaign calls on you to exert due influence on the Qatari government to cease any type of involvement in all forms of Islamic terrorism, slavery, and drug trafficking!
Lt. Col. Allen B. West (US Army, Ret)
Frank J. Gaffney, Jr.
Center for Security Policy
Paul E Vallely, US Army (Ret)
Chairman, Stand Up America
New Zeal **
& the entire Qatar Awareness Campaign Coalition.
Qatar Research Report: http://www.stopqatarnow.com/p/research-report.html
Sign the Petition! Visit www.stopqatarnow.com
Facebook: Stop Qatar Now
** Select signatures as of 9/27. The Qatar Awareness Campaign Coalition is comprised of more than 25 journalists, national security experts, publishers, and independent researchers. To view all Coalition participants, please visit the Campaign’s website.
CC: FIFA Media Committee.
1 thought on “Qatar Awareness Campaign – FIFA @StopQatarNow”