By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton
Hahahahahahaha…. ROTFLMAO. Snort, giggle… Lol – the burps, the laughing, the Marxism. Thanks to CJ. Still weeping from laughing. 😉
Read more at the epic Right Scoop…
Posted in full from the esteemed Weasel Zippers, because, hell… this is just soooo damned funny!
Here’s What Happened When Families Brought Up Obamacare Over Thanksgiving…
Lol, yes, that idea worked so well!
Thanks, Obama! Here’s what happened when Obamacare came up at Thanksgiving dinners.
… For some families, Obamacare at the holiday table was a recipe for disaster. New Thanksgiving tradition: Screaming arguments.
Thanks, Obama (six tweets this list and the one which follows were selected from longer compilations — Ed.):
– “My family is drunk and screaming at each other about Obamacare.”
– “Family fighting over Obamacare. lol here we go.”
– “Yay! Inevitable Obamacare extended family argument time!”
– “Arguing about Obamacare and social media at the dinner table…. I’m so done wow can I sleep now?”
– “Oh no. Someone brought up health insurance and obamacare and now theres lots of yelling.”
– “Everybody’s drunk and yelling at each other about obamacare and its not even 5 yet.”
But Obamacare chatter at the dinner table didn’t just lead to misery. For some, there was family unity … but not in the way Dems intended:
– “We held a family vote on Obama Care and we were unanimous in being “agin” it. First time we’ve all agreed on anything.”
– “Followed obama’s advice to discuss #obamacare during turkey dinner. Family consensus was obama is worst Pres in US history.”
– “Well we sat down as a family and all talked about the failure of #obamacare today at dinner. Thats what we were supposed to do, right?”
– “We discussed #Obamacare at Thanksgiving dinner. We all still agree that it sucks.”
– “The only remotely liberal family member at Thanksgiving dinner today didn’t say a word in defense of Obamacare. Sorry, @OFA.”
– “Here was our conversation about O’care at dinner; Obamacare sucks, now please pass the mashed potatoes” – “#Obamacare talk w family went better then expected. They all agreed ACA should be repealed!!”
– “We discussed obamacare over dinner as we were instructed. First time this family has been in total agreement about anything. Obamacare SUCKS”
This pretty much rules folks… Ranks right up there with the time in college I got drunk with my cousin, came home and puked in my Aunt’s bedroom over Christmas. Epic fail. Christmas – rinse, repeat. 🙂
7 thoughts on “FAIL: Woman gets laughed at after bringing up Obamacare at Thanksgiving…”
I heard that when he said it. I broke up laughing. I can honestly believe that there are dim-wits who would actually do it.
It appears that Obama’s useful idiots are just as effective as his A.C.A. website.
My wife and I stayed home and ate alone. We had no interest in being subjected to propaganda!
My story with my very liberal in-laws and nephew. My nephew who lives in Brooklyn who I am positive voted for DeBlassio, because he believes that the rich should pay more for pre-K.
As talking about Obamacare after dinner, (even though he is for it), my nephew comes out and asks What is single payer”.. I my husband daughter and son-in-law, had to pick our mouths off the floor in disbelief .
I’m so sorry. Every family has somebody who is drinking the kool-aid. My son’s girlfriend is an Obama-bot. My sympathies.
I know if possible I’d divorce my brother in law.