From: The Watcher’s Council
To those of you suffering from the heat, here’s a consolation… Washington DC is a lot hotter and sweatier just now. And I’m not just talking about the weather.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to the ‘Contact Me’ page at Joshuapundit and post a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Educrats strike again
- The Noisy Room – The Obama Strut
- New Zeal – Red Reps 11: Karen Bass, Just Another Cheeky Little California Red
- Joshuapundit – No New Tale To Tell: Obama Says Will Veto “Cut, Cap, And Balance”
- Simply Jews – The Labor Of Hate
- Right Truth – Minority Rules Your Money
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Jank Times
- The Razor – Implanted Bombs Will End the TSA Charade
- Rhymes With Right – Scandal! Bachmann Attended Lutheran Church That Followed Luther’s Teachings
- VA Right – Y2K Balanced the Budget in the 90′s – NOT Clinton
- The Glittering Eye – Give The Lady What She Wants
- The Political Commentator – Debt ceiling debate, deficit reduction, spending cuts and the 800-pound gorilla in the room!
- Snapped Shot – Your UN Dollars At Work
- Bookworm Room – Stealing Garbage?
- Maggie’s Notebook – Allen West: Debbie Wasserman Schultz is Vile Unprofessional Despicable – Shut the Heck Up
- Capitalist Preservation – Campaign 2012: Running With The Pack
- Pajamas Media – The Price of Beauty: Chemicals in My Cosmetics? submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Wall Street Journal – A Gun Activist Takes Aim at U.S. Regulatory Power submitted by The Noisy Room
- Sultan Knish – Is Obama Our Gorbachev? submitted by New Zeal
- Blazing Cat Fur – Toronto District School Board Teaches That Only White People Are Racist submitted by Simply Jews
- Mediaite – Sarah Palin Documentary The Undefeated Takes Box Office Silver* Behind Harry Potter submitted by Right Truth
- The Last Stand – Endless War submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- The American Interest/Via Meadia – The Hate That Dares Not Speak Its Name submitted by The Razor
- Urban Grounds – Paul Burka: Eight Things the Out-of-State MSM Should Know About Gov. Rick Perry submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Real Clear Markets – Get Over It, We’ve Already Defaulted submitted by VA Right
- Liberty’s Spirit – It is Not About Israel, It is About Obama submitted by The Watcher
- The Sentry Journal – A Hill Worth Dying For submitted by The Watcher
- RightSide News – Chicago’s Real Crime Story submitted by The Political Commentator
- Ace of Spades HQ – NPR Poll Finds That 96% of the Public Wants Spending Cuts; NPR Reports Poll As 75% Want Tax Increases submitted by Snapped Shot
- ZoNation – Liberal Hypocrisy: The Devil Made Dem Do It? submitted by The Watcher
- The Mellow Jihadi – Welcome To Guantanamo submitted by The Watcher