Watcher’s Council Nominations March Madness Edition – 03/30/11
From: The Watcher’s Council
(Graphic cheerfully filched from the legendary Iowahawk.)
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too. Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply e-mail me a link at email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Honorable Mention’ no later than Monday 6 PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Declaring war vs. “authorizations”: “Legal” conflicts and the War Powers Act
- The Noisy Room – Preemptive Anarchy
- Joshuapundit – A Message For The Tribe
- Right Truth – Grains Of Sand: The Fall Of Neve Dekalim
- New Zeal – “Responsibility to Protect” – The End of National Sovereignty As We Know It?
- Rhymes With Right – Is It Time To Impeach Obama?
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Syria Slipping
- The Political Commentator – Is religion heading towards extinction?
- Bookworm Room – Yes, there is an Obama doctrine
- The Glittering Eye – Reading up on Hyperinflation
- VA Right – Another Parody Video From Va Right! “Just Like a Real War” Music Performed by Tom White
- The Razor – The Road to Hell pt. 2
- Snapped Shot – The Great Wall Of Cowardice
- Simply Jews – Iran Plans To Introduce Clean Web
- The Grouch – Woe is Me! I’m Disabled!
- Capitalist Preservation – Look out below. Deja Vu for February new home sales
- Wall Street Journal/Cultural Conversation – Vichy’s ‘Very Nice People’ submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- WorldNet Daily – Libya bombing an attempt to create ‘New World Order’? submitted by The Noisy Room
- Seraphic Secret – Elizabeth Taylor: The Last Movie Star, 1932-2011 submitted by Joshuapundit
- Sultan Knish – Saving 1 Billion People from Themselves submitted by Right Truth
- RBO – RBO News & views – the Dumb War Edition submitted by New Zeal
- Flopping Aces – The Real reasons We’re Bombing Libya submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Right, Wing – Nut! – Pakistani Actress rips Muslim Cleric A New One… submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Pajamas Media – Drunkblogging Obama’s Libya Speech submitted by The Political Commentator
- Michael Yon – Calling BULLSHIT on Rolling Stone submitted by Bookworm Room
- Via Meadia – Black And Blue 2: Blacks Flee Blue States In Droves submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Investigative Project on Terrorism – Hamas Cracks Down on Media submitted by VA Right!
- IMAO – Know Thy Enemy: The Middle East submitted by The Razor
- Mark Steyn – Pushing Deviancy Up submitted by Snapped Shot
- Daled Amos – New York Times: 600+ Rockets And Missiles Fired Into Israel by Hamas = Cease Fire submitted by Simply Jews
- Raymond Ibrahim – Weeping And Other Hysterics; Have Muslim Apologists Nothing More to Offer? submitted by The Watcher
- Melanie Phillips – Humpty in Toytown and the Arab Boomerang submitted by The Watcher