An American Descent Into Hell
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton
It’s hard not to see the signs all around us that America has begun a cataclysmic downward spiral in finances and morality. It’s like watching a slow motion murderous wreck, all the while denying that it is actually occurring. I assure you, what is unfolding in the US now is all too real. It’s a reality that is about to smack Americans full frontal in the face and many will never even see it coming until it is way too late.
It is hard for me to imagine how people cannot see what is happening in finances and in politics in their own country. It is in the news if you look at all… It is on the Internet for all to see… It is whispered by many all around us if you just listen.
The stock market has gone down for the last 6 weeks in a row. And if stock futures are to be believed at all, things will not be good Monday morning this next week. The last time the stock market dropped seven weeks in a row was in 2001 when the dot.com bubble burst. I have said for a long, long time that the stock market is fiction and is being manipulated. But they are running out of ways to fake recovery and growth – they can’t hide forever just how bad things are about to become. We are in free fall economically and stand to not only enter another great depression, but a great, great depression in the next twelve months. Only this time, we don’t have manufacturing or a winnable war to bring us out of it. Obama has ensured that – he has masterfully implemented Cloward and Piven at every turn and we have just sat here allowing him to do it.
China claims that we are already defaulting on our debt and we are virtually owned by them. Between borrowing everything but our soul (and that may be included as well) and letting the Chinese in to build cities along with business, we are the prize fools on the planet. Our Asian overlords will come knocking to collect and considering the regard they hold us in, I don’t think it will be what our elites would consider ‘civilized.’
And as inflation and high gas prices are just clearing their throat, we are in for one hell of a ride. Jim Rogers lays it out:
“The debts that are in this country are skyrocketing,” he said. “In the last three years the government has spent staggering amounts of money and the Federal Reserve is taking on staggering amounts of debt.
“When the problems arise next time…what are they going to do? They can’t quadruple the debt again. They cannot print that much more money. It’s gonna be worse the next time around.”
Giddy up folks, because this fake ‘recovery’ is about to get very interesting indeed. And what will be even more enlightening is how Americans react to tough times coming our way. Gone are the days of our parents when it was a given that you helped your neighbor. The future in America is beginning to resemble more of a free-for-all. The Economic Collapse site has some pretty horrifying signs that we are in deep doo-doo indeed:
- A wave of violence is sweeping Chicago. From Janet Tavakoli:
This year, all hell has broken loose in downtown Chicago. Years of under-hiring have resulted in a police force that is unprepared for wildings and gang violence. Moreover, concealed carry in Chicago is illegal, unless one follows the Constitution.
Tourists and residents have been attacked by mobs of youths on buses, on beaches, on bicycle paths, near the shops of the Magnificent Mile, and outside their homes. Mobs of shoplifters plagued “Mug Mile” stores.
- If you don’t pay your student loans or debt, you may have a close encounter with a government agency wielding SWAT teams to enforce debt repayment.
- Public fountains and playgrounds are now being utilized as toilets.
- Cities are turning into war zones.
- One of the most popular books in America right now is a “children’s book” entitled “Go The F*k To Sleep.”
- You’ve got kids killing their parents over cell phones.
- In New York City, a 32-year-old man was recently charged with sexually assaulting an 85-year-old woman.
- James Carville is predicting widespread societal unrest in America:
“You know, look — this is a humanitarian — you know, you’re smart enough to see this . . . People, you know, if it continues, we’re going to start to see civil unrest in this country. I hate to say that, but I think it’s imminently possible.”
- Households that have a married couple in them with children have fallen to an all-time low – 20.2%.
- Two dozen teens in Atlanta attacked flight attendants for no apparent reason:
Their “Clockwork Orange” style blitz was over soon after it began. The teens boarded the train, headed to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, at the Garnett station a little after midnight seemingly intent on instilling fear. They succeeded.
“There was blood everywhere, people were hollering and screaming,” a witness told Channel 2 Action News. “We were intimidated. People were terrified. People were trying to run. But there was nowhere to run.”
- Indiana just broke up one of the largest child pornography rings ever discovered.
- The FDA and EPA have gone power mad and are out of control. Recently, the FDA arrested Amish milk producers citing public safety. Cass Sunstein must be soooo proud.
- In Florida, a 45-year-old Polk County sheriff’s deputy has been charged with strapping children to a desk and spanking them with sex toys. Beyond disgusting.
- In Iowa, a man walked into his boss’s office and almost beat him to death. The boss was going to let the man go.
- In Oklahoma, a 20 year-old woman killed the family cat to use its blood in a Lady Gaga costume.
- McDonald’s held a national hiring day where almost a million Americans showed up to get jobs. There were riots in parking lots where people were beaten and run over. Multiple incidents.
- All over the US, fights and beatings are breaking out at restaurants. Many are extremely vicious. Many involve teenage girls.
- Mob robbing is taking hold all over the US. I noticed recently that a convenience store in Las Vegas where I lived a long time had this occur. Dozens of young people mob a store, take what they want and then leave. Organized mob theft.
Do you recognize America any more? I don’t… This isn’t the country I grew up in and it is not the country our founders envisioned by any means. What has happened to Americans? Progressivism, collectivism, socialism and Marxism have taken hold with deep roots. Faith and values have been ditched for the ‘me’ syndrome and violence. It won’t be long before the fabric of American society starts to rip asunder under the debilitating weight of entitlement. Normal life will spin wildly into violence and abhorrent decay unless we take hold and right our ship quickly. Even then we won’t be able to avoid a great deal of fallout. The question is will we fall all the way off the cliff to the rocks or break our landing in the bushes?
Some say that the mark of nobility is the ability to compromise. I contend it is exactly the opposite. To stand nobly, is to fight for what you believe in. With everything you have if need be, no holds barred. It is a test that patriots all throughout America will have to confront. A choice will have to be made – I fear our lives and our family’s lives will depend upon it. We will have to stand for American freedom and our principles or be consumed and absorbed into a governmental machine with a dictator at the helm. Do you really think Barack Obama will allow us to get all the way to the elections in 2012 if he feels he can’t win? Any major catastrophe will do in order to come down hard on Americans. Obama will gleefully spin the current propaganda release while America descends into hell. Better to rule in Hell and all that…
Here is Obama’s mentor Saul Alinsky’s dedication to his own book – I’m sure it is Obama’s sentiment as well:
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer