In March, Trevor Loudon confronted members of the group Refuse Fascism, a front group for the Revolutionary Communist Party in Cleveland, Ohio. The protest was coordinated by long-time activist Don Bryant, a recipient of President Obama’s Volunteer Service Award in December 2016 at Ohio Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur’s office.
In this exclusive video, Trevor asks who is willing to speak for the Revolutionary Communist Party. Instead of responding, one of the communists clearly instructs the other to “start up the chants.”
It appears that these radicals want onlookers to believe that their movement is spontaneous and grassroots rather than organized by communists and their allies. It is also evident that having a civil discussion is of no interest to these commies.
Another member of the Revolutionary Communist Party, Jeremy David Brustein, is also seen in the video.
- Rob Bonta wanted to legalize Communists in California government – has Maoist family background
- Texas Marxist wins Community College Board of Trustees election: Socialism growing rapidly in “Lone Star” state
- No, there is not a difference between ‘Democratic Socialism’ and ‘Socialism’
- California Dems Take Off The Mask… Vote For Communists In Government Jobs [VIDEO]
- Communists propel Chokwe Antar Lumumba towards Jackson Mississippi mayoralty
- Khalid Kamau: DSA communist wins Georgia Council race
- DSA hits 20,000 member mark
4 thoughts on “EXCLUSIVE: Trevor Loudon Confronts Revolutionary Communist Party Members (Video)”