“The SPLC and others who asked me not to come here tonight claim to support free and open debate. But in reality, they seem to want to stifle debate.” Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer, December 15 2016
Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer was told by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) not to attend the Center for Security Policy’s Freedom Flame Award Dinner. But he went anyway and gave a speech that the mainstream media does not want you to hear.
The SPLC has attacked Frank Gaffney, the President and Founder of the Center for Security Policy as being “Anti-Muslim,” a ridiculous assertion.
“Gripped by paranoid fantasies about Muslims destroying the West from within,” the Southern Poverty Law Center laments, “Gaffney believes that ‘creeping Shariah,’ or Islamic religious law, is a dire threat to American democracy.”
The Southern Poverty Law Center evidently is unaware of world events, blindly casting stones at the few rare heroes like Frank Gaffney who are brave enough to stand against those who promote policies that put Americans potentially at risk.
Dermer criticized the SPLC for attacking brave voices such as Brigitte Gabriel, Ayaan Hirsi Ali and David Horowitz:
“Yet in an Orwellian inversion of reality, a woman whose life is threatened every day by extremist Muslims is labeled by the SPLC an anti-Muslim extremist,” he said. “Have those who put Ayaan on that list no shame? Have they no decency?”
Referring to Gaffney, Ambassador Dermer cited Churchill during his speech,
“You have enemies. Good. That means you have stood up for something, sometime in your life.”
Frank Gaffney is a “steadfast friend of Israel,” who has “stood up for something, many times” in his life, said Ambassador Dermer.
Think tanks such as the Center for Security Policy are urgently important in America, and intellectually honest Americans should do as much as possible to support their research, which educates Americans on the truth about the nature of those who would destroy America from within, the stated goal of the Muslim Brotherhood.
The Southern Poverty Law Center, conversely, seeks to marginalize political opponents and further strategic left-wing narratives that are not based on facts. One such phony narrative pushed by the SPLC and their friends in the mainstream media is that hate crimes have increased since Donald Trump was elected. This is a blatant lie.
Ambassador Ron Dermer addressed several key points during his speech, and one was that Americans must be empowered to understand the nature of “militant Islamists.”
“Defeating militant Islam will require more than confronting and defeating its forces in the Middle East,” Dermer said. “It will also require not allowing people in our own countries to keep us from identifying and understanding the enemy.”
Read his speech here (and give him a “like”)
- #DisruptJ20: Anarchists gear up to incite riots during president-elect Trump’s inauguration (video)
- No, hate crimes have NOT ‘intensified’ since Trump’s election
- Coming soon? ‘At least 15 youths’ attempt to burn police officers alive in Paris ‘no-go zone’
- Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos awarded Nobel Peace Prize for negotiating with Marxist rebel group FARC
- WATCH! Six communists arrested after attacking Trump supporters, media yawns (video)
- WATCH: Mass shooting occurs during #TrumpRiot; Media ignores (video)
- Media Blackout: Hundreds of black teens attack Temple students, police and a horse (video)
- Pro-communist Tom Hayden dies; Mainstream media gushes
- Geert Wilders as Patrick Henry
- The SPLC’s laughable claim of an uptick in hate crimes since Donald Trump’s election
- EXCLUSIVE: Keith Ellison’s student anti-capitalist and anti-police activism (video)
- Pope Francis: “…it is the communists who think like Christians”
2 thoughts on “‘Have they no decency?’ Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer calls out the SPLC”