“I must say I am really discouraged by the people he’s bringing into his administration. He starts with someone like Steve Bannon, who celebrates white supremacy.” -Senator Elizabeth Warren, Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center, December 11, 2016
Imagine if a prominent mayor and senator spoke at an organization founded by white supremacists convicted of plotting to murder [name religious or ethnic group here]. Imagine that the organization also happened to have prior members who murdered innocent people in the name of white supremacy and yet additional members who were serving prison sentences for their roles in various plots to hurt [name religious or ethnic group here].
Would there be questions?
But there is precious little discussion in the mainstream media about the attendance of Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Boston Mayor Marty Walsh at the terror-linked Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center on Sunday night at an event sponsored by the Greater Boston Interfaith Organization.
The event was evidently organized to publicly distort the intentions of President-Elect Donald Trump. “For those feeling disenfranchised by the election last month of President-elect Donald Trump,” reported CBS Boston, “the goal was to come together and heal.”
Speakers such as Senator Elizabeth Warren parroted the blatant lies about 1.) an uptick of “hate crimes” since Donald Trump’s election and 2.) the #FakeNews about Trump proposing a so-called “National Muslim Registry.”
Both of these allegations are verifiably false.
And there is the minor detail that the Islamic Society of Boston has ties to numerous Islamic terrorists.
Islamic Society of Boston has ties to terrorism. Should be investigated, not legitimated. https://t.co/lmSKtZLeOn
— Frank Gaffney (@frankgaffney) December 12, 2016
As reported at the NY Post by Paul Sperry in September, 2014, the most famous members of the Islamic Society were Boston Bombers Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his brother Dzhokhar.
Other worshipers at the Islamic Society of Boston have included:
- Abdurahman Alamoudi, the mosque’s founder and first president, who in 2004 was sentenced to 23 years in prison for plotting terrorism. In 2005, the Treasury Department issued a statement saying Alamoudi raised money for al Qaeda in the US.
- Aafia Siddiqui, an MIT scientist-turned-al Qaeda agent, who in 2010 was sentenced to 86 years in prison for planning a New York chemical attack. Known as “Lady al Qaeda,” she is related to 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheik Mohammed. ISIS has tried to trade her release for journalist hostages.
- Tarek Mehanna, who in 2012 got 17 years in prison for conspiring to use automatic weapons to murder shoppers in a suburban Boston mall.
- Yusuf al-Qaradawi, a mosque trustee and Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood leader banned from the US after issuing a fatwa that called for the killing of US soldiers.
- Jamal Badawi, another former trustee who in 2007 was named an unindicted co-conspirator in a plan to funnel more than $12 million to Palestinian suicide bombers.
- Ahmad Abousamra, …a “top propagandist for ISIS” whose father “sat on the board of directors of the Muslim organization that runs the mosque.”
Sperry points out that “investigators found a mosque prayer card for [ Tarek] Mehanna tucked in a Russian dictionary in Tsarnaev’s Cambridge apartment.”
Patrick Poole of PJ Media wrote that the mosque’s founder and first president Abdurahman Alamoudi “was tasked with founding and developing the Defense Department’s first-ever Muslim chaplain program. Alamoudi himself handpicked the Pentagon’s Muslim chaplain corps.”
One of the trainers of the chaplains was Anwar Al-Awlaki, (aka Anwar al-Aulaqi) who influenced the Fort Hood terrorist Nidal Malik Hasan, the “underwear bomber” Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, San Bernadino terrorist Syed Rizwan Farook, Tennessee Navy terrorist Mohammod Youssuf Abdulazeez, the Tsarnaev brothers and Ahmad Khan Rahami, the radical terrorist “accused of planting a bomb that injured two dozen people in New York’s Chelsea neighborhood….”
Al-Awlaki “was also said to inspire would-be Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad” and preached at the mosques attended by 9/11 hijackers Nawaf al-Hazmi, Khalid al-Mihdhar and Hani Hanjour. As reported at Fox News, the three hijackers “were all onboard Flight 77 that slammed into the Pentagon.”
But these minor details are not mentioned in news coverage of the event, described at the local WBUR news outlet as “a rousing conversation about diversity and solidarity as President-Elect Donald Trump prepares to take over the White House.” The article continues with the #FakeNews that President-Elect Donald Trump supports “the idea of a national Muslim registry.”
During her speech, Elizabeth Warren warned against “bigotry:”
“We’re here to stand against bigotry in all of it’s forms. Yes. These are challenging times and many people are afraid. Since the election, hate crimes have been on the rise. Attacks on religious and racial groups have sky-rocketed. And now is a time when we must be willing to say, loud and clear, ‘there is no room for bigotry anywhere in the United States of America.’ None. Let us be clear, let us say it as many times as we need to. An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us. And we will fight back against discrimination whenever and wherever it occurs. We will fight back calmly, we will fight back deliberately, and we will fight back with absolute resolution.”
These words would be inspirational if they were not based on an entirely false premise, and that is that the election of Donald Trump has empowered racist white Americans to commit hate crimes. It is a lie reminiscent of that which fuels the “Black Lives Matter” movement, similarly based on the entirely false premise that white police officers are indiscriminately murdering black Americans.
It should be noted that several prominent citizens published an open letter to Senator Elizabeth Warren and Mayor Martin Walsh expressing concerns about their appearance at a terror-linked mosque. But it went ignored.
Watch the entire event here:
- No, hate crimes have NOT ‘intensified’ since Trump’s election
- Coming soon? ‘At least 15 youths’ attempt to burn police officers alive in Paris ‘no-go zone’
- Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos awarded Nobel Peace Prize for negotiating with Marxist rebel group FARC
- WATCH! Six communists arrested after attacking Trump supporters, media yawns (video)
- WATCH: Mass shooting occurs during #TrumpRiot; Media ignores (video)
- Media Blackout: Hundreds of black teens attack Temple students, police and a horse (video)
- Pro-communist Tom Hayden dies; Mainstream media gushes
- Geert Wilders as Patrick Henry
- The SPLC’s laughable claim of an uptick in hate crimes since Donald Trump’s election
- EXCLUSIVE: Keith Ellison’s student anti-capitalist and anti-police activism (video)
- Pope Francis: “…it is the communists who think like Christians”