Message to Jihadis… don’t mess with Texas. As lots of other scum before you have found out, it doesn’t end well.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
This week, The Pirate’s Cove, Blazing Cat Fur, Maggie’s Notebook and Wolf Howling earned honorable mention status with some great articles.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week…
- The Noisy Room – The Continuity of Government – The Mystery of Peters Mountain
- Don Surber – Bernie Sanders brings wealth of 19th century ideas to Democratic presidential sweepstakes
- Joshuapundit – Deep In The Heart Of Texas – Jihad As A Brand Name (Updated)
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Little Satan Reset
- The Right Planet – Garland and the Moral Equivalency Penchant
- Bookworm Room – Muslims Aren’t The Only Ones Engaged In An All Out War Against Christianity
- The Glittering Eye – The Golden Thread
- VA Right! – How Bill Janis Lost my Support in the Virginia Senate Race (VA-12)
- The Razor – Why An Alcoholic Supports the Legalization of Illicit Drugs
- Nice Deb – Community Organizer in Chief Pays Lip Service To Fallen NYPD Officer
- Rhymes With Right – Playing The Waiting Game On Open Records Request Regarding Shoreacres Election Regulations
- The Independent Sentinel – When Will Al Sharpton March for the White Police Officer Shot in the Face by a Black Thug?
- Ask Marion – Why The Gun Is Civilization
- The Pirate’s Cove – The Black Heart Of The Green Movement
- Blazing Cat Fur – Pamela Geller attacked by terrorists — then the media
- Maggie’s Notebook – “Stripped Away of Opportunity?” What Hopelessness is Not
- Wolf Howling – NYFD, Radical Feminism & The Left’s War On Standards
- Ben Crystal/Personal Liberty – Intolerance will not be tolerated submitted by The Noisy Room
- Michelle Malkin – Debunking Obama’s Bilious Baltimore Babble submitted by Don Surber
- William McGurn/WSJ – Baltimore Is Not About Race submitted by Joshuapundit
- Real Clear Defense – ISIS Tactics Are Similar to Nazi Germany’s submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fred’s Blog – Woodrow Wilson And The Administrative State submitted by The Right Planet
- Sean Davis/The Federalist – PunditFact: A Case Study In Fact-Free Hackery submitted by Bookworm Room
- The Belmont Club – Immunity Zone submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Investigative Project on Terrorism – Hamas Accused of Bulldozing Salafist Mosque Amid Rising Tensions submitted by VA Right!
- Andrew McCarthy/PJ Media – Beware Baltimore’s ‘No Justice, No Peace’ Prosecutor submitted by Nice Deb
- Gateway Pundit – It Begins: Democrats Hand Out Anti-Semitic Flyer at Maryland Meeting submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Marc Thiessen/WAPO – The Baltimore Democrats Built submitted by The Watcher
- FOX News – ‘We will not obey’: Christian leaders threaten civil disobedience if Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage submitted by The Watcher
- Daniel Halper/Weekly Standard – Frankenhillary submitted by The Watcher
Enjoy! And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us Twitter… ’cause we’re cool like that! And don’t forget to tune in Friday for the results!
1 thought on “Watcher’s Council Nominations – Varmint Hunting In Texas Edition”
“Varmit” is the perfect moniker. Texas should put up a big sign, “Jihading varmits” eradicated here as a public service to humanity.