Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
Think of us as your private window of some of the very best of the blogosphere.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s take a look at what we have this week…
- The Noisy Room – Sunlight Down The Spider Hole
- The Political Commentator –
A one-picture metaphor for the Obama regime plus a lot of words!
- Joshuapundit – The Tale Of The Swine
- New Zeal – Blinded by the Left: How Marxists Wrote Ron Paul’s Defense Cuts Plan
- Simply Jews – Richard (Dickie) Silverstein: a blogging dupe of the century?
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Reckless
- The Right Planet – Is Matter Made of Waves?
- Right Truth – The Unintended Consequences Begin
- Bookworm Room – Which agenda really serves women’s rights?
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Is Liberalism Killing Comics?
- VA Right! – Meet Mitt Romney: Corporate Raider and Vulture Capitalist
- The Glittering Eye – What Creates Opportunity?
- The Razor – Is The Republican Party Stupid?
- The Mellow Jihadi – My Harvard Story
- Rhymes With Right – At What Point Does A President Lose His Legitimacy As Our Nation’s Leader And Become A Tyrant?
- The Grouch – Romney? Electable? Hoax?
- Liberty’s Spirit – Apartheid in the Middle East
- The Independent Sentinel – ICE Changes Detention Policies on Illegals & We Can’t Afford It
- Capitalist Preservation – The fallacy of the minimum wage: Part Three
- Sultan Knish – Ron Paul’s Soros Defense Plan submitted by The Noisy Room
- Yid With Lid – Why is Obama’s favorite Middle East leader an anti-American Islamist? submitted by The Political Commentator
- Liberated – Why Do Muslims Despise Jews So Much? submitted by Joshuapundit
- Allen West Republic – America is Good submitted by New Zeal
- Elder Of Ziyon – Egptians to block ‘Zionist’ visitors to rabbi’s tomb submitted by Simply Jews
- Abu Muqawama – In Praise of John Nagl submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- American Thinker – Obama: The Mask is Off submitted by The Right Planet
- Karen Holt – Historic American Examiner – Taking matters into his own hands submitted by Right Truth
- City Journal – The New Authoritarianism submitted by Bookworm Room
- Hired Intelligence – Threats and The School-as-Family submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Yid With Lid – JEWICIDE! Organization of Orthodox Jews Celebrates Appointment of Jack Lew submitted by VA Right
- Rand Simberg/PJ Media – The Lunar Yellow Peril submitted by The Glittering Eye
- American Digest – The Gun School submitted by The Razor
- DaddyBear’s Den – A Damn Shame submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Matthew E. Miller — Race 4 2012 – It’s Good To Be A Conservative Again submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Doug Ross – Tehran TV’s Iranian Idol: Ron Paul submitted by The Watcher
- Sarah Honig – Good manners and high morals submitted by The Watcher