From: The Watcher’s Council
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to the ‘Contact Me’ page at Joshuapundit and post a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Noisy Room – Serfing the Downgrade
- Simply Jews – S.A.R.A. overland convoy to Gaza – another peak of hypocrisy
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Biggest laughers in movie fight history
- Joshuapundit – A Dark Day In AfPak
- The Razor – Betting It All And Losing
- Rhymes With Right – On Gabby Giffords’ Return To Congress
- The Political Commentator – Egyptian elections are coming! Egyptian elections are coming!
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Future Palestine
- New Zeal – IPS: Influential, Far Left “Think Tank” Proposes Deep Defense Cuts
- Right Truth – John Bolton: ”Why I May Run For President” and Why We May Need Him
- VA Right! – Blaming the Downgrade on the TEA Party Is Like Blaming MADD for Drunk Driving
- The Glittering Eye – Taxes And Incomes
- Snapped Shot – Cheep Cheep
- Bookworm Room – Just a thought about the poll saying Americans are mad at Congress
- The Grouch – Let’s TAX Those EVIL RICH PEOPLE! YEAH!
- The Pagan Temple – Michelle Bachmann On Our Credit Downgrade
- The Echo Chamber – America’s “Cellphone Safety Net”
- Capitalist Preservation – If you vote for free sh*t, you will get free sh*t (OR: You can get anything you want at Saint Barack’s restaurant)
- Mark Steyn – Mad Debt submitted by The Noisy Room
- The Contentious Centrist – Babies submitted by Simply Jews
- Walter Russell Mead – American Tinderbox submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sarah Palin – Conquering The Storm submitted by Joshuapundit
- Human Events – The Washington Post has a Partner’s Share in Terry’s Death submitted by The Razor
- Jawa Report – 10 yr old’s request to CNN: Bryan Nichols submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Melanie Phillips – The chickens come frighteningly home to roost submitted by The Political Commentator
- Elise Jordan/NRO – It’s Okay to Fight (If France Says So) submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Heritage Foundation – A Dangerous Debt Ceiling Deal submitted by New Zeal
- Huffington Post/Christina Wilkie – Mujahideen-e Khalq: Former U.S. Officials Make Millions Advocating For Terrorist Organization submitted by Right Truth
- White House Dossier – Michelle Obama Takes Secret Vacation to Oregon submitted by VA Right
- Liberty’s Spirit – S&P Calls for Dictatorship? submitted by The Watcher
- Doug Ross – Top 20 Obama Tour Bus Names submitted by The Watcher
- The Mellow Jihadi – Me and the SEALs submitted by The Watcher
- Arthur Hu/Asian Week – What Happened To Your Net Wealth? China Bumps US As New Number 1 submitted by The Watcher