From: The Watcher’s Council
An interesting week we’ve had! As a friend of mine puts it, tanning in the Apocalypse.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week’s contest is dedicated to Dymphna and The Baron at Gates of Vienna, because whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. And to an absolutely incredible young lady whom I’m very proud of, starting year 15 today. Happy Birthday!
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to the ‘Contact Me’ page at Joshuapundit and post a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Noisy Room – Super Congress: Echoes of Tyranny Rising
- Right Truth – Dissecting the Oslo Terror Attacks
- New Zeal – Left Calls for Huge Defense Cuts – Just as Predicted by Former Terrorist Mark Rudd
- Joshuapundit – Norwegian Ambassador: The Oslo Attacks And Palestinian Terrorism Are ‘Different’
- Simply Jews – Legislative fervor – not an issue of right vs left
- The Colossus of Rhodey – “Captain America” review
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Syria Soft!
- The Razor – Europe Paying the Price For the Amnesia of Its Past
- VA Right – Obama’s ‘Balanced Approach’ Is, Well… UNBALANCED
- The Glittering Eye – What’s a Pro Growth Policy?
- The Political Commentator – The U.S. will NOT default on its debt!
- Rhymes With Right – I Back Allen West!
- Snapped Shot – The Race
- Bookworm Room – Bookworm has a “Wow” moment in Ephesus
- Maggie’s Notebook – Paul Ryan Backs Boehner Plan: House – Not Enough Votes to Pass?
- Restoring Honor Starts Here – Principles That Protect
- Capitalist Preservation – The Shrink Wrapped Obama, Part One
- Gulag Bound – Rep. Allen West Says ‘Marxist,’ Now Who Else Will Tell the Truth? submitted by The Noisy Room
- Sultan Knish – Anders Behring Breivik and the High Cost of Muslim Immigration submitted by Right Truth
- JR NyQuist – What Will China Do? submitted by New Zeal
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – They will convince no one outside of their small circle of friends submitted by Joshuapundit
- The Blog Quebecois – Hen-Pecked submitted by Simply Jews
- Hot Air Green Room – Anders Breivik, post-modern Crusader submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Line of Departure – A Woman For All Reasons submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Uncoverage – Norwegian Murders Should Not Distract from the Threat of Islam Worldwide submitted by The Razor
- Gateway Pundit – Norway’s Ambassador to Israel Defends Palestinian Terror After Oslo Massacre submitted by VA Right
- Zenpundit – Guest Post: John R Hall: “Norway’s cultural Christian apocalyptic crusader?” submitted by The Glittering Eye
- TobyToons – The Unbiased Media Strikes Again submitted by Rhymes with Right
- American Thinker – Kerry spokesman stripped of Silver Star submitted by The Watcher
- The Mellow Jihadi – Charleston, California submitted by The Watcher
- Liberty’s Spirit – Lessons From Norway submitted by Snapped Shot
- Victor Davis Hanson – The Great Madness of 2004-10 submitted by The Watcher