I am astounded that Glenn Beck has been taken to task by some U.S. conservatives for asserting ties between radical Islam and the far left.
To any half decent researcher of the left, such denials border on the hilarious. Where have these people been? What planet do they live on? This is comparable to mocking Beck for asserting that the Pope is a Catholic.
David Horowitz’s Discover the Networks has been exposing this evil alliance for years.
Here’s a recent video taken at a January 29 ” Chicago Rally for the People of Egypt” in my beloved Michigan Avenue.
Speakers in the above video were;
- Dr. Zaher Sahloul – Chairman Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago
- Shaun Harkin – (an Irish immigrant) from the Trotskyite International Socialist Organization
- Representative of the Young Egyptian American Society
- Representative of the Students for Justice in Palestine – Chicago
- Heather Benno – Chicago A.N.S.W.E.R and Party for Socialism and Liberation
- Maureen Murphy – Palestine Solidarity Group, Electronic Intifada , and affiliate of the Maoist/Stalinist Freedom Road Socialist Organization. One of several activists subpoenaed by the FBI in late 2010, over alleged support for South American and Middle Eastern terrorist groups
- Muhammad Sankari – U.S. Palestinian Community Network, Arab American Action Network – Cultural Outreach
- Thaer Ahmad – American Muslims for Palestine
- Dr. Ahmed Talhal – Urbana (Illinois) Egyptian community
- Dick Reilly – Chicago Coalition Against War and Racism, Hammerhard MediaWork, a former supporter of Communist Party USA splinter group Chicago Committees of Correspondence
The second moderator was Awad Hamdan, AMP National Programs Director and Chicago Chapter chairman of American Muslims for Palestine.
How much proof is needed? The hard left and radical Islam both hate America and Israel – why wouldn’t they work together? They would be foolish not to.
What is foolish, is that a handful of U.S conservatives, refuse to recognize this glaringly obvious fact.