Trevor Loudon is about to launch an exciting new project. Starting soon, and continuing until the elections and maybe even beyond, Trevor Loudon will be launching a series of short, professionally produced videos exposing domestic enemies of the Constitution with research compiled at sister site KeyWiki.org.
These videos will be mobile-phone friendly and designed for mass distribution before the 2018 elections.
Do you want to expose:
- The vulnerable Democratic Senator who has spent years supporting Colombian narco-terrorists,
- The senior Democratic Congresswoman who meets regularly with the local Communist Party branch,
- The two Democrat Congressmen who work with the Pro-China Communist Party, while serving on the Armed Services Committee,
- The radical Islamist serving on the House Intelligence Committee,
- The aspiring US Senator with a Communist Party past,
- China’s “best friend” in the US Congress,
- The senior Senator tied to pro-North Korean and Muslim Brotherhood fronts,
- The former Black Panther leader now serving in the Crime Prevention Caucus?
These examples are the tip of the iceberg.
Trevor Loudon has written two books about the subversive elements who have infiltrated the federal government. He has been smeared by the left – but he has never been challenged on a point of fact. Trevor’s work is indisputable because he uses source documentation.
Please help us produce as many of these 90-to-180 second mini-documentaries as possible before the November election. It takes money to produce quality documentaries and countless hours to do the research necessary to find what the subversive candidates don’t want us to uncover. These enemies of the Constitution go completely unchallenged by the complicit mainstream media.
With your help, we will expose these people for who they are.
Right now the left is on the offensive. They are desperate to take back the House in November and move to impeach President Trump. Let’s hit them where they’re vulnerable. Let’s wipe the smirks off their faces. The country depends on it.
If you’ve supported Trevor Loudon or KeyWiki in the past, please do so again. If you never have before, please do so now. This project can make a real difference.
If you are able to make a one-off donation, or pledge a monthly amount, you can use PayPal or your credit/debit card to make a one time or monthly gift by clicking here.
I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic…
Thank you in advance.
P.S. This is the most important appeal I’ve made. Please help today. For “grassroots” money, we can produce material that megabucks “consultancy” firms would never dare touch. We can broadcast important, compelling material that will shock American voters.
Trevor Loudon for Keywiki.