While Trump supporters typically use the “at least he is not Hillary” argument to make their case for Donald Trump, some of Trump’s notoriously vile Twitter bullies are not helping the presumptive Republican nominee’s case.
Chuck Nellis believes that a coordinated, planned attack by some individuals to get the prominent Cruz supporter suspended on Twitter has been effective. Whether or not the attack was coordinated, however, many Trump supporters have celebrated his suspension in a particularly offensive and vulgar manner (warning to sensitive readers).
Additionally, numerous parody accounts have been created to mock Chuck Nellis, who had over 100,000 followers at the time of his suspension:
— Chuck the Cuck (@CuckNellis) March 25, 2016
Donald Trump promotes fisting your 6 yr old! #NeverTrump
— Chuck the Cuck (@CuckNellis) March 5, 2016
— The Saint⚜ (@TheSaintNegro29) May 28, 2016
Fortunately, some Trump supporters restored this author’s faith in humanity; but unfortunately this sentiment appears to be quite rare:
— The Media Lies (@MeganSmiles) May 28, 2016
After @ChuckNellis was suspended, @ChuckNASCAR emerged.
— I AM The Dude Chuck (@ChuckNASCAR) May 27, 2016
Not surprisingly, patriotic and classy Trump supporters were quick to respond:
- Patrick Ruffini: The Truth about Trump’s Twitter Trolls
- UPDATE: Fake Trump account makes fake claims about Ted Cruz
- GRAPHIC VILE LANGUAGE: Prominent Trump supporter: ‘a lot of us are liberals’
- FAKE pro-Trump twitter account claims voter fraud in #IowaCaucus
- WATCH! Must-see parody video sums up the #NeverTrump movement (video)
- Trump embraces the establishment he once scorned*
- TIMELINE: Flip-flopping Donald now wants to raise the federal minimum wage (video)
- WATCH: Donald Trump’s evolving position on Amnesty (video)
- Donald Trump’s HUGE admiration for Globalists
- 2013 Flashback: Donald Trump meets with illegal immigration activists, says ‘You’ve convinced me’
- WATCH: Trump tells YUGE lie about position on federal land (video)
- 2015 FLASHBACK: Donald J. Trump says doctors make too much money (video)