In the wake of communist-fueled anti-police sentiment resulting in relentless, brutal attacks on America’s law enforcement officials, a look at prospective DNC leader Keith Ellison‘s radical anti-police and anti-capitalist history is in order.
As Trevor Loudon reveals in his film the Enemies Within, Keith Ellison is a “perfect example of the Muslim/Marxist alliance.” In his “student radical days,” the young Marxist was condemning capitalism and “police brutality” around the same time he converted to Islam. In 1989, Keith Ellison was featured in “Forward Motion,” the now-defunct print magazine of the Freedom Road Socialist Organization – the same group that eventually spawned the “Black Lives Matter” movement.
The article was titled “Battling the Rise in Police Brutality.”
In the article, Ellison lashed out at “white supremacy” and “capitalism” as being responsible for drug use by black Americans:
Ellison expressed concern later in the same article that working with organized labor may lead to a “white supremacist problem.”
Here, Keith Ellison discusses the “contradictions” surrounding how those in the progressive movement to convince black Americans that “white supremacy is an evil system” are “predominately white.”
“To gather support for Ellison, I suggested to [Communist Party USA members] April Knutson and Jim Knutson that they draft a letter addressed to activists in the peace movement urging them to support Ellison.
Doris and I and the Knutsons then solicited signatures to the letter from among well-known peace activists. In July, we circulated the letter as widely as possible. Doris and I volunteered to cosponsor a fundraiser for Ellison in our home on 24 July with our neighbors Dave Holets and his wife Nancy Arneson. Dave, already retired, had been in charge of managing the finances of the School of Physics and Astronomy. Together, we leafleted the immediate neighborhood with invitations to the fundraiser.
On 21 and 22 July, I went into St. Louis Park, a suburb just west of the city line, a block and a half from our home, to do door knocking. When someone appeared at the door, I would begin by introducing myself by name. I was not surprised when one of the first responses I got was, “Oh, you’re the Communist at the University of Minnesota.” Two or three others recognized me in a similar manner. The fact that I was campaigning for Ellison did not seem to bother any of them.” (emphasis added)
Watch this clip on Keith Ellison from Trevor Loudon’s film, The Enemies Within:
- Marxist/Muslim Axis: ‘Enemies Within’ Documentary Exposes Proposed DNC Chair Keith Ellison
- Reds Exploiting Blacks: The Roots Of Black Lives Matter
- Abortion Extremist May Run For Top Democratic Post
- Pope Francis: “…it is the communists who think like Christians”
- Trump’s Amazing Victory Against A Stacked Deck
- George Mason Univ. Gets Their Fascism On – Who Knew It Was A Crime To Hang Anti-Terrorism Posters?
- No, hate crimes have NOT ‘intensified’ since Trump’s election
- WATCH! Six communists arrested after attacking Trump supporters, media yawns (video)
- #DisruptJ20: Anarchists gear up to incite riots during president-elect Trump’s inauguration (video)
- WATCH: Mass shooting occurs during #TrumpRiot; Media ignores (video)
- #TrumpProtest: Communists mobilize to disrupt president-elect Trump’s inauguration
- Threats to assassinate president-elect Trump rampant on Twitter