Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
This week’s contest is dedicated to Senator Ted Cruz – for courage under fire.
The Council In Action!!
- Hube of The Colossus of Rhodey has a great piece up at The College Fix, a cross-post of this week’s Council Entry, Pro-Israel Students Arrested at Ohio University for Standing Up to BDS-ers
This week, The MidKnight Review, Blazing Cat Fur, The Political Commentator and The Pirate’s Cove earned honorable mention status with some great articles. You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week…
- The Noisy Room – Cruz: Those Who Hate Israel, Also Hate America
- The Independent Sentinel – Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- VA Right! – New Music Video – American Freedom Fighter
- Rhymes With Right – First Amendment Dodges A Bullet
- Joshuapundit – Kerry: US Must Help Push ‘Real Islam’
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Boots On The Ground
- The Glittering Eye – Returning Home
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Pro-Israel Students Arrested at Ohio University for Standing Up to BDS-ers
- Nice Deb – Obama Administration Denies Threatening Journalist’s Families With Prosecution
- The Razor – Why I Think Bombing ISIS Is a Bad Idea
- The Right Planet – What The United Nations Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Simply Jews – Russian genocide and the reasons thereof
- Bookworm Room – What passes for theater and theater reviews amongst New York’s self-styled finest
- Ask Marion – Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- The MidKnight Review – Here is a perfect example illustrating why politics and war do not mix.
- Blazing Cat Fur – Discontent fuels election gains for European fringe parties
- The Political Commentator – Dr. Evil, Darth Vader and Hannibal Lecter joining the coalition to defeat ISIS…
- The Pirate’s Cove – NC Sea Rise Is Under 7 Inches Per Century
- Victor Davis Hanson/PJ Media – Are the Orcs Winning? submitted by The Noisy Room
- David Greenfield/Front Page Mag – Can Republicans win in a post family America submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- SE Cupp – Is it OK to hunt while pregnant?submitted by VA Right!
- Election Law Blog – Breaking News and Analysis: Federal Court Grants Injunction Restoring Early Voting in Ohio submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Sharyl Atkisson/Daily Signal – Benghazi Bombshell: Clinton State Department Official Reveals Details of Alleged Document Review submitted by Joshuapundit
- Moon of Alabama – The New “Regime Change” Plan – Attack Damascus From The South submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- The Diplomad 2.0 – 9/11/14: Year Thirteen in the 1400 Year War submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Douglas Ernst – Army’s diversity storm troopers fret over numbers of white men leading combat brigades submitted by The Colossus Of Rhodey
- Michael Goodwin/New York Post – Obama’s Ship Is Sinking submitted by Nice Deb
- Michael Totten – Face the Brutal Truth About ISIS submitted by The Razor
- Tavern Keepers – JB – A Company Man submitted by The Right Planet
- To Put It Bluntly – Why Do They Behead Us submitted by Bookworm Room
- World Net Daily – U.N. to dump flood of Muslim refugees on U.S. submitted by Ask Marion
- Caroline Glick – Of politicians and moral courage submitted by The Watcher (h/t Terresa at The Noisy Room)
- The Other McCain – “That 15-year-old boy’s penis in her mouth? A random coincidence!” submitted by The Watcher