Because we all know nothing says social justice like breaking into a convenience store and looting it.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week…
- The Independent Sentinel – Obama’s Speak-O on Status of Forces Agreement in Iraq
- The Noisy Room – ISIS Sweeps The Middle East In A Method Reminiscent of Genghis Khan
- Simply Jews – Is the market price of Hudna going down?
- Joshuapundit – Obama: “What’s Happening In Iraq Isn’t My Fault!”
- VA Right! – Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals 101
- The Right Planet – ISIS Was Too Brutal for Osama Bin Laden, Letter Reveals?
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Feminists invade comic book conventions
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Kurdistan
- The Glittering Eye – At War With ISIS
- The Razor – Bandaging a Finger in New Jersey Shows Rot at Heart of US Healthcare
- Nice Deb – A Weak Horse Will Not Defeat ISIS
- Rhymes With Right – Dictator-In-Chief Plans To Impose Taxes Without Congressional Approval
- Bookworm Room – The Morality Of of Israel’s killing Palestinian civilians
- Ask Marion – Robin Williams… Humble Hero and Comic Virtuoso Dead at 63
- MidKnight Review – Obama as the leader of a free and Utopian World is an experiment that has run its course.
- The Political Commentator – Have the kidnapped Nigerian schoolgirls been turned into suicide bombers?
- The Pirate’s Cove – New Warmist Excuse: Warming Happens In Fits And Starts
- The Mellow Jihadi – Radical Islam ignored through ignorance
- Charles Krauthammer – Krauthammer on Iraq: ‘Why in God’s name we don’t resupply our allies… is beyond me’ submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Mark Steyn – You Want Nazis? submitted by The Noisy Room
- BBC Watch – BBC Breakfast’s Jenny Hill enables PSC antisemitism washing submitted by Simply Jews
- Sultan Knish – The UNRWA Is Hamas submitted by Joshuapundit
- Jihad Watch – Turkish poet: “Islam is worse than Nazism” submitted by The Right Planet
- Weekly Standard – The GOP Can Attract Young Black Voters—And Already Has submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Elliot Abrams/Pressure Points – The Cease Fire That Broke Itself submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Matthew Barber/Syria Comment – Sinjar Was Only the Beginning submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Walter Russel Mead – Muslims Must Condemn ISIS Visibly and Loudly submitted by The Razor
- David Horowitz/NRO – Obama’s Treachery And Republican Silence submitted by Nice Deb
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Watch Hamas set up and fire rocket next to residential buildings (Update and 2nd Video) submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Alan Dershowitz/Israel And Stuff – Ex-President Sold To The Saudis submitted by Bookworm Room
- Tony Lee/Breitbart – Exclusive: Sarah Palin Gives Conservative Response to Elizabeth Warren’s Progressive Commandments submitted by Ask Marion
- The Federalist – President Rand Paul’s Foreign Policy submitted by The Watcher
- Doug Ross – Next Phase of Middle East Conflict Will Make Gaza Look Like a Picnic submitted by The Watcher
- Von Mises Institute – The Dating Market: Anarchy in Action submitted by The Watcher