The Council has spoken, the votes have been cast and the results are in for this week’s Watcher’s Council match-up.
Even taking into consideration the normal high level of quality in both the Council and Non-Council entries, this was a tough call with some exceptional pieces to choose from, and the close vote tallies reflect it.
This week’s winner, The Noisy Room’s Infiltration, Treason, Jihad – Welcome to The Project, is a great examination of something most Americans are unaware of… the Muslim Brotherhood’s detailed and covert plan to subvert the west and put it under sharia and Muslim rule. Here’s a slice:
As I have contended from the very beginning, Obama and his minions are corrupt beyond belief. It is my belief that Obama is actively facilitating the Muslim Brotherhood and radical Islam in an effort to bring America to her knees and usher in not only Sharia law, but a worldwide caliphate. This week, I am going to summarize for you the content of The Project and what it means to Americans. Time is growing short, we are entering the third and final phase of a very, very evil plan.
In 2001, an Islamic manifesto called The Project was discovered in Switzerland. This document is a plan to carry out a quiet coup within the United States through indoctrination, subversion and infiltration at all levels of our government and through key positions in education and other influential positions such as the media. Fast forward to 2008 and the Holyland Foundation Trial. This showcased the largest terror financing trial in US history. There are 80 boxes of evidence, including The Project, that have been made available by our government to the accused enemies of America, but which, to this day, are being withheld from our leaders and the American people. Barack Obama, Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano cite national security, but have given the terrorists a free pass to review the documents. I contend, that if they haven’t already done so, that Obama and his colleagues will destroy those documents because they implicate Obama and his administration in outright treason by aiding and abetting the Muslim Brotherhood. If Obama loses this election, he will most likely do two things: 1) He will release the Blind Sheik and 2) he will have those 80 boxes of documents destroyed if he hasn’t done so already. Obama will remain faithful to his Muslim roots and his anti-colonialist leanings. Remember Obama’s words:
”The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.”
In our non-Council category, the winner was Ace of Spades with The Normative Power of Law and the Emotional Power of Drama, submitted by Joshuapundit. It’s a fascinating look at exactly how laws and rules work, the message they send and how it applies to our tacit acceptance of Islamist violence. Do read it.
Okay, here are this week’s full results:
- *First place with 2 2/3 votes! – The Noisy Room – Infiltration, Treason, Jihad – Welcome to The Project
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – The Right Planet – Fundamental Transformation: Dhimmitude for America
- Third place with 2 votes – The Political Commentator – “Main Street” pain belies Bernanke rhetoric!
- Fourth place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Joshuapundit – Obama Monopoly: Burn An American Embassy, Collect $450 Million!
- Fourth place *t* with 1 2/3 vote – Gay Patriot – Legacy media downplay (or downright ignore) Obama’s September of Incompetence
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – Just like they did with color-blindness, “progressives” re-examining First Amendment
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – The Independent Sentinel – U.N. Ambassador John Bolton Addressing Upcoming Assault on the Second Amendment
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Bookworm Room – Radiolab, a Progressive public radio station, errs by showing its audience how the meat gets into the sausage.
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Razor – An Obama Victory May Be Good for the War on Terror
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Suriya al Kubra’s WMD War
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi – William Donohue and His Jar of Brown Play-Doh
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – Simply Jews – How did Bibi’s UN speech bomb so badly?
- *First place with 3 votes! – Ace of Spades – The Normative Power of Law and the Emotional Power of Drama submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 2 1/3 votes – Michael Yon – America’s Dumbest War, Ever submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Second place *t* with 2 1/3 votes – Doug Ross – MEXICAN STREETS RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN: Holder Lies to Congress; Obama Covers Up; U.S. Media Ignores the Slaughter submitted by VA Right!
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – American Thinker – Obama’s Biblical Rewrite submitted by The Right Planet
- Fourth place with 1 vote – Sultan Knish – Muslim Violence is Our New Law submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes – The Compass – Mitt Romney’s Mideast Vision submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Sad Red Earth – Amnesty’s Arrogance submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Doug Ross – The Most Brutal Jobs Graph of the Year submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – PJ Media – Ambassador Chris Stevens Is Dead; Al-Qaeda Is Alive submitted by The Political Commentator
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Blaze – Open Letter:Beck Responds To Criticism From Muse Band Leader Matthew Bellamy submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – PJ Lifestyle – Why Gore Vidal, Norman Mailer, and Truman Capote All Failed to Write the Great American Novel submitted by Gay Patriot
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Open Markets.Org – Fifty Years Later: Rachel Carson Is Still Wrong submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – FOX News – Interview: Dr. Henry Kissinger On The State of Foreign Policy submitted by The Watcher
See you next week! Don’t forget to tune in on Monday AM for this week’s Watcher’s Forum, as the Council and their invited guests take apart one of the provocative issues of the day and weigh in… don’t you dare miss it. And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us Twitter… ’cause we’re cool like that!