I’ll be touring beautiful Florida for nearly two weeks , starting this weekend. I hope to catch up with all of my many Florida friends.
- Saturday, September 08, 2012, The Villages, Fl Faith & Freedom Rally
- Sunday, September 09, 2012, The Villages, Fl Faith & Freedom Rally
- Monday, September 10, 2012 6:30 PM – 8 PM The Villages, Tri County Tea Party
- Tuesday, September 11, 2012 6:30 PM Port Saint Lucie The Saint Lucie County Young Republicans
- Wednesday, September 12, 2012, Brevard 912, Melbourne
- Thursday, September 13, 2012Perry, FL Tea Party General Meeting Tea Party General Meeting
- Friday, September 14, 2012 6:30 PM Deland, Fl Deland 912 Patriots , 751 S. Alabama Ave Deland FL
- Saturday, September 15, 2012 Open
- Sunday, September 16, 2012 Eastside Tea Party, Orlando
- Monday, September 17, 2012 , The Villages, FL The Villages Tea Party, 537 Carrera Drive The Villages FL
- Tuesday, September 18, 2012, 6 PM to 8 PM East Bradenton, FL, Tea Party Manatee Tea Party Manatee 2525 27th Street East Bradenton FL
- Wednesday, September 19, 2012, Pinellas Tea Party, Clearwater, Florida
- Thursday, September 20, 2012 , Martin County Tea Party, West Palm Beach
6 thoughts on “Trevor Loudon’s Twelve Day Florida Tour”
As Fl ss. 102.168(1) (3) (b) shows, Florida electors have the right to challenge the eligibility of “ANY PERSON” whom is “NOMINATED OR ELECTED” to office.
Even if no primary is held, the unopposed candidate shall be considered “NOMINATED” for the office.
“101.252 Candidates entitled to have names printed on certain ballots; exception.—(1) Any candidate for nomination who has qualified as prescribed by law is entitled to have his or her name printed on the official primary election ballot. However, when there is only one candidate of any political party qualified for an office, the name of the candidate shall not be printed on the primary election ballot, and such candidate shall be declared nominated for the office.”
Further, Federal Election statute (11 C.F.R. 100.2(C)(5)) says that the election is “considered to have occurred” if there is an unopposed major party candidate whom shall appear on the general election ballot. So Florida statutes agreee with Federal statutes.
Therefore by Fl. ss. 102.168(1)(3)(b) I have standing, and the Supreme Court of Fla. has said that “eleigibility is a judicial determination upon any challenge properly made” (Shevin v. Stone(1972))
My action is properly made as to time, indispensible parties, claimant status, and venue. Therefore this action is properly made, and the court is obliged to make a ruling as to the eligibility of Barack H. Obama
Appeal Brief filed yesterday.
This is the REAL ISSUE educate yourself by at least reading pg. 10-18. Everything he signed or appointed would be NULL AND VOID.
re: Thursday, September 20, 2012 , Martin County Tea Party, West Palm Beach
Hello- How to we get information re: the above function. I live in Stuart and would like to attend.
Rick, please call Shona Darress at 772-342-0448 for information. The location for the Thursday presentation is Manero’s Restaurant in Palm City. If you care to dine, get there by 6:00 because the presentation will start at 7:00 pm.
Any chance you can swing down to S. Florida again? I’m sure Danita of the Ft. Lauderdale Tea Party and Tom Trento will organize another forum. I have sooooo many sheep I will drag to hear your message!
I have passed the schedule information to friends.
The location is ” Melbourne, Florida , date is Sept 12.
Note the missing information re: address & location and time.
Thanks in advance
Good luck with your Florida tour. I passed your schedule on to my friend down in the Fort Myers area.
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me and my husband at the Greenwich Tea Party meeting on September 4. It was a pleasure to meet you. Your presentation was informative and enlightening. I did a post on it at my blog and included a link to your tour agenda.
Thank you for your hard work. God Bless You and safe travels.