British Fabian Socialist leader and former British Labour Party Shadow Councillor for Education Ed Balls is working on a BBC documentary about America under President Trump. Balls will presumably be putting a negative spin on Americans, particularly American conservatives. The Fabian Society “is a British socialist organisation whose purpose is to advance the principles of democratic socialism via gradualist and reformist effort in democracies, rather than by revolutionary overthrow.”
Their Coat of Arms is literally a wolf in sheep’s clothing.
On the last day of this weekend’s South Carolina Tea Party Convention held in Myrtle Beach, Balls managed to get himself on stage where he lectured to the Tea Party crowd about his country’s perception of the political division in America. He claimed that the British are “concerned” that President Trump may do something “macho” like provoking a war with North Korea. Expressing his hope for “unity,” Balls also expressed that our friends across the pond are very worried about political polarization in America.
Before he and his film crew left after Ball’s impromptu speech, Trevor Loudon and Greg Cummings, Vice President, US First Defense Coalition engaged in a gentlemanly, but heated discussion with Ed Balls about the United States Constitution, Islam, and the very real difference between a “Democracy” and a “Constitutional Republic.”
Watch the conversation here:
Watch Trevor Loudon’s speech at the convention here:
Watch Greg Cumming’s speech at the convention here:
Visit the South Carolina Tea Party website HERE!
- EXCLUSIVE: Trevor Loudon Confronts Revolutionary Communist Party Members
- Dick Durbin’s Secret ‘Strategy Meeting’ On DACA With Radical Group Who Defended North Korea; Honors Palestinian Terrorist
- WATCH: Vile #antifa thugs meet their match – Bill Becker of Freedom X with Katrina Redelsheimer FIGHT BACK (Graphic Video)
- “Make Unborn Babies Great Again.” Scenes from the March for Life
- FISA Abuse By DOJ And FBI Shocks House: ‘Worse Than Watergate’
- MN Governor Candidate Phil Parrish: ‘Islam is incompatible with the US Constitution’
- It’s Simple Math: #DACA Would Create a Democratic ‘One Party State’ From 2020 Onward
- Proposed DACA deal would give parents ‘temporary protected status’