Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
The Council In Action!!
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week…
- The Right Planet – Two Police Officers Shot in Ferguson … Happy Now Eric Holder and Barack Obama?
- Joshuapundit – The Israeli Elections – More Than A Referendum On Netanyahu
- The Noisy Room – Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- Don Surber – Francis and Elizabeth Lewis. They sacrificed their lives and fortune for your liberty.
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – “Death To America”
- The Razor – Shoutdown
- The Independent Sentinel – Obama’s Plan to Destroy Netanyahu
- VA Right! – Va State Senate Candidate Vince Haley Proposes Elimination of State Income Tax
- The Glittering Eye – What Law Did Hillary Break?
- Nice Deb – WH: Bibi’s “Words Matter” But Ayatollah Khamenei’s “Death to America” is Acceptable Political Rhetoric
- Rhymes With Right – On The Ted Cruz Presidential Announcement
- Bookworm Room – When it comes to campus fascism, revolutions always eat their own
- Ask Marion – Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- The Pirate’s Cove – Ted Cruz Presidential Announcement Brings The Liberal Moonbattery Out In Force
- Maggie’s Notebook – Sgt. Derrick Miller: Serving Life for Protecting His Men – Help Free Derrick Miller
- The People’s Cube – Quran-Quran: glam band puts a face to the Muslim Invasion
- Human Events – Obama’s tattered presidency is coming apart at the seams submitted by The Right Planet
- Stephen Hayes/Weekly Standard – Obama’s Iran Agenda submitted by Joshuapundit
- Gates Of Vienna – The Club Of Hate submitted by The Noisy Room
- Glenn Reynolds – Silicon Valley, Hollywood not popular with public. But will Republicans seize opportunity? submitted by Don Surber
- Elliot Abrams/NRO – Obama Tries to Invent Whatever Excuse He Can to Break With Israel submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Michael Goodwin/NY Post – Israel: Beware Of Obama submitted by The Razor
- Thomas Sowell – A Simple Question submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Gatestone Institute – Obama Declares War on Israel submitted by VA Right!
- Neo-Neocon – Dershowitz rips Obama on Iran submitted by The Glittering Eye
- James Simpson/AIM – Obama Accused of Obstructing Battle against Boko Haram to Promote Axelrod’s Nigerian Muslim Client submitted by Nice Deb
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – The Truths of the Gaza War Revealed submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Twitchy – In epic rant, Weekly Standard editor Lee Smith points out all that would’ve happened ‘if it weren’t for Bibi’submitted by Bookworm Room
- Kevin D. Williamson – The Real Price Of Telling Lies submitted by The Watcher
- Kurt Schlichter – No Point in More Defense Spending With Liberals in Charge submitted by The Watcher