Home » Featured, Liberty, Social Movements, Video

“Virtual President” Bill Whittle Nails it on Gun Control

Submitted by on February 22, 2013 – 6:43 pm EST14 Comments

“Virtual president” Bill Whittle nails it on gun control… Absolutely nails it.

14 Comments »

• Frank95054 says:

What’s really behind the gun control movement? Islamist are infiltrating the United States from Mexico, and this Administration is letting it happen.

History demonstrates that Socialists have aligned themselves with Islam. I don’t refer to people of the Democratic party democrats anymore. I refer to them as Communist. I believe the Communist Party USA infiltrated the Democratic Party. Islam can not advance its Caliphate agenda with a viable United States. Likewise, Communism can not advance with a viable United States. Together, Islam and Communist are working diligently through the Democratic Party and this Administration to significantly weaken, or kill, the Republic of the United States. Gun control efforts by the Communists in our Federal Government and State Governments are an important objective of the Islamist and Communist currently in power. The act of making laws to abrogate the 2nd Amendment is treason for making war on them (we, the People) is a clear violation of Article 3, Section 3 of the Constitution. I call unconstitutional laws acts of law warfare. In my opinion the act of taking up arms or law warfare are equal to making war when the effort is designed to harm the Republic.

• Excellent give a copy to each politician especially also Putin Rothschild and all his minions wait even the Zionist

• Dianne says:

If even 1 elitist POS Politician in DC felt this way we would be in good shape…

• John Bethel says:

This is the best summary of the gun control issue that I have heard.

He is right on target and I saw a lot of red faces in the crowd. How

can this be logicly disputed? How embaressing for the Democrats!!

This needs to be played on every T.V.station untill it’s worn out!!

Come on Nancy and Harry, RESPOND!!!

• Dabigragu says:

John,
      With all due respect, this is a virtual speech to a virtual audience. These people are not actually listening to Bill Whittle.
      The faces you’re seeing in the crowd were actually there for the State of The Union speech taped when Barry O gave the speech. Unfortunately.

• Gypsykate says:

Oh please… Get a life. & Satan has infiltrated the Republican Party … This is totally out there. & I bet you call yourself “Christian” too? “oh ye of little Faith”…

• James Morris says:

This presentation is awesome, and should be required viewing for ALL members of the Legislative, and judicial branches of the Federal GOVERNMENT, and THOSE who voted for OBAMA, What is said is FACTUAL,and now we have a actual president that has lied and violated his oath of OFFICE.

• Max Vasquez says:

This needs to be aired on National Television. Let Americans see and hear it.

• An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who
    has been doing a little homework on this. And he in fact ordered me lunch due to the fact that
    I discovered it for him… lol. So allow me to reword this.
    … Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this matter here
    on your site.

• It’s going to be ending of mine day, except before end I am reading this fantastic paragraph to improve my know-how.

• Tommy Hopkins says:

You are the only one with back-bone enough to tell the truth….From Texas, Thank You Sir

• 2 guns movie says:

You are so cool! I don’t believe I have read through something like that
    before. So good to discover another person with some unique thoughts on this issue.
    Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This site is one thing
    that’s needed on the web, someone with a little originality!

2 Pingbacks »

Leave a comment!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: