Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Occupy’ Edition
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to the ‘Contact Me’ page at Joshuapundit and post a link to the piece you want considered along with a mandatory e-mail address so I can contact you (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- Simply Jews – The Assassination Conundrum
- The Noisy Room – The Occupiers’ Siren Song
- New Zeal – Communists Lead “Occupy Los Angeles” Movement – Nationwide Takeover Planned
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Today’s Occupy Wall Street Moment
- The Political Commentator – NYU Law School study: The homegrown terror threat in the U.S. has been manufactured!
- Joshuapundit – FBI and DEA Foil Iran Plot To Murder Saudi Ambassador
- Right Truth – White House Reaction to Violence in Egypt
- The Razor – Chosen Paths: Why I Don’t Resent People Making More Money Than I Do
- Bookworm Room – The USS Carl Vinson rocks!
- VA Right – Rick Perry Has a Jeremiah Wright of His Very Own!
- The Glittering Eye – The End of the Illusion?
- Rhymes With Right – Rick Perry Opposes Sanctuary Cities, Supports Sanctuary Colleges And Universities
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – al-Qods!
- The Right Planet – Wall Street Under Occupation: The Dissipation of America
- Capitalist Preservation – Where are Libya’s missing missiles?
- Terry Glavin – Go, find Peter, and stand with him. He will need friends. submitted by Simply Jews
- Pajamas Media/Zombie – US Military 1 — Occupy Movement 0 submitted by The Noisy Room
- Accuracy In Media – Van Jones Media Mouthpiece Gets Russian Cash submitted by New Zeal
- Buckhorn Road – Sacramento restaurant closures provide a lesson in free-market economics submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Ben Stein – Go Occupy Yourselves, My Darlings submitted by The Political Commentator
- Iowahawk – En El Telefono submitted by Joshuapundit
- The Investigative Project On Terrorism – Abbas could be next Domino To Fall submitted by Right Truth
- Michelle Obama’s Mirror – The People of OWS: like the People of Walmart – only not as smart submitted by The Razor
- Urban Infidel – Occupy Wall Street Revisited – Zucotti Square: Bio-Hazard Colony Emits Weapons Grade Odor submitted by Bookworm Room
- Labor Union Report – OccupyWallSt’s Neo-Communist System of “Collaboratism” Revealed submitted by VA Right
- Seth Godin – The forever recession (and the coming revolution) submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Gateway Pundit – Her Name Was Ruth submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Small Wars Journal – Drone Wars? Not Quite submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Tom McClintock – A Second Term for Obama Would Look Like California Does Now submitted by The Watcher
- Raymond Ibrahim – Egypt: Destroying Churches, One at a Time submitted by The Watcher