Trevor Loudon, an author, filmmaker and public speaker from Christchurch, New Zealand. For more than 30 years, he has researched radical left, Marxist and terrorist movements and their covert influence on mainstream politics.
Patrick Colbeck is speaking as well!
Please support Patrick Colbeck, who would be running against Abdul El-Sayed in Michigan.
See related articles here:
- First-Ever Muslim Candidate For Governor Comes Unhinged Over Question About Sharia
- Katie Hopkins In Detroit: Can Patrick Colbeck Turn Michigan Around?
- Democrat Candidate Abdul El-Sayed For Governor Of Michigan. Who Are His Friends/Supporters?
- Michigan: Gubernatorial candidate slammed by both parties by pointing out reality of “civilization jihad”
- Sen. Patrick Colbeck Denounces Muslim Brotherhood in Michigan Senate Speech
- Michigan Candidate for Governor – “Brave Enough to Stand Against Sharia”
- Muslim activist’s ‘big stick’ approach turns Michigan politicians, media to willing servants of Islam