Recent elections in Virginia and Alabama have proven that the Democrats are energized and are relentlessly mobilizing. They know that flipping 20 seats in the House and only two in the Senate will bring the whole “Trump train” to a grinding screeching halt.
Are you going to let that happen on YOUR watch?
Wild horses couldn’t drag me away from the South Carolina Tea Party Convention – and I sure hope you’ll be there too. I’ve been looking forward to this for months. This event has been a favorite of mine for years. And 2018 promises to be the best one yet.
- Sat, Jan 20, 2018, 8:00 AM – Mon, Jan 22, 2018, 6:00 PM EST
- Crown Reef Beach Resort, 2913 South Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
The speakers are great, the venue is beautiful and very affordable.
But those aren’t the most important reasons for coming.
The real reason is this. By a miracle you elected President Trump. He has done many great things, with promises of even better to come. What’s not to like about tax cuts, standing up for Israel and staring down the tyrants of Iran and North Korea?
But the President’s agenda is in grave danger.
If we blow 2018, that stalls everything you’ve worked for for years. It sets the stage for California’s craziest Kamala Harris’ presidential run in 2020, Amnesty and voting rights for 10 to 30 million illegal immigrants who will vote 80% plus Democrat, and the end of America as we know it.
We have to support the President and we have to re-energize our base FAST!!!
The South Carolina Tea Party Convention is designed to do just that. It is the premier grassroots activist networking event of the year. You’ll hear intelligence officers giving you the lowdown on America’s enemies “foreign and domestic.” You’ll hear Trump campaign officers like Corey Lewandowski tell us how we can move the President’s agenda forward.
I’m not telling you to come just to have a good time. You will. I don’t want you there just so we can socialize with the best people in America. We will. I want you there because the situation is urgent and we need to assemble the biggest possible army to fight the looming battles that we can.
President Trump’s victory was a reprieve…a God-given last chance to save this wonderful country. If we take that opportunity, we will set this country up for the greatest prosperity we have ever seen. We will help spark liberty revolutions all over the planet. Would the brave people of Iran be risking their lives for freedom today if Hillary Clinton was POTUS right now?
I want you in Myrtle Beach for the same reason that 10,000 of your revolutionary soldiers gathered in Morristown, New jersey in the winter of 1780. They needed to hang together, in readiness for the decisive battles to come. George Washington did not defeat Great Britain on his own. He needed a committed, organized army behind him. President Trump needs that army today. We need to gather our forces starting in South Carolina, January 20, 2017.
Can we count on you to be there?
The 2018 South Carolina Tea Party Convention January 20, 2018 at 8:00 AM, Crown Reef Beach Resort – 2913 South Ocean Boulevard
A few of the dozens of distinguished speakers include:
- Lt. Col. Buzz Patterson – White House military aide, author and popular conservative speaker.
- Daniel Greenfield – is an author and columnist, Shillman Journalism Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center.
- Corey R. Lewandowski – President and CEO of Lewandowski Strategic Advisors, LLC a government, public affairs and crisis communications consulting company. Former campaign manager of Donald Trump‘s 2016 campaign for President of the United States.
- Donna Fiducia – Former Fox News Channel anchor and live host. Fiducia co-founded WDFP-Restoring America Radio, an Internet based Conservative Talk Radio network.
- Ann-Marie Murrell – CEO/Editor-in-Chief of PolitiChicks.com, which was nominated “People’s Choice Blogger of the Year” at CPAC 2013.
- Tom Fitton – President of Judicial Watch, a conservative educational foundation.
- Admiral Ace Lyons – Former Commander in Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet and Deputy Chief of Naval Operations.
- MG Paul E Vallely (Ret) – Former US Army Major General and senior military analyst for Fox News.
- Dr. Peter Pry – Executive Director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and Director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, both Congressional Advisory Boards and served on the Congressional EMP Commission, the Congressional Strategic Posture Commission, the House Armed Services Committee and the CIA.
- Evan Sayet – Comedian and one of the nation’s most highly respected and in-demand conservative political commentators.
- Gordon G. Chang is the author The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes On the World, both from Random House.
- Stephen C. Coughlin, Esq. – Attorney, decorated intelligence officer and noted specialist on Islamic law, ideology and associated issues as they relate to terrorism and subversion.
- John Guandolo – Former FBI counter-terrorism Special Agent, founder of UnderstandingtheThreat.com, an organization dedicated to providing strategic and operational threat-focused consultation, education and training for federal, state and local leadership and agencies, and designing strategies at all levels of the community in order to defeat the Jihadi threat.
- Yours truly – A writer, speaker and film maker form Christchurch, New Zealand.
This will be a great and enjoyable event. But most importantly it is a chance for the grass roots to come together to organize our forces for the critical battles of November 2018.
I look forward to seeing you all in Myrtle Beach.