By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton | NoisyRoom.net
Here we go again with CNN’s Jim Acosta. Boy, this guy is just full of himself. CNN chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta slammed President Trump as the “king of fake news” while he was sitting on a panel for an event hosted by the Newseum in Washington, DC and the Committee to Protect Journalists on Wednesday night. He was joined by other White House correspondents, including Fox News’ John Roberts and Urban Radio Networks’ April Ryan, to discuss freedom of the press in the US. It would have been far more appropriate to discuss media as a propaganda tool for Marxists, but whatever.
Politico reporter Cristiano Lima brought up the fact that CNN won several categories (four I believe) in President Trump’s Fake News Awards. They were released on the GOP’s web site last night which went down due to the amount of traffic that swung their way to see the results. Lima then asked for a response from the correspondents. Cue comrade Acosta, who couldn’t wait to chime in: “I would say—having been called fake news myself, that the president of the United States is the king of fake news. He is the king of fake news,” Acosta said. “He said Barack Obama was not born in this country. He said Mexicans are rapists and criminals. He has said many things.” So has CNN and Trump’s statements are mostly accurate… you can’t say the same for CNN.
Acosta continued by claiming that Trump lied about millions of undocumented immigrants causing him to lose the popular vote and about the size of his inauguration crowd in Washington, DC. What a putz. “The list goes on and on,” Acosta said. “I don’t want people to think that I’m saying that because I have an axe to grind, or I’m here to criticize or be political or have an agenda or whatever you were saying earlier. It’s just a fact.” That’s exactly what we think, Jim, because it’s true. You are a political hack and that you even call yourself a journalist is a really bad joke.
“We’ve been saying there’s an apple and there’s a banana. We’ve been sticking to apples. They’re throwing out a lot of bananas,” Acosta continued. “It’s unfortunate that the President has sunk to that level where he has to go around issuing these kinds of awards. It’s just not what you would think would happen in this country.” You wouldn’t think that the free press would shill for communists either, but here we are.
Acosta considers it a “badge of honor” to be thrown out of the Oval Office. I would revoke his press credentials and then he can wear that too. During that conference where Trump told him to get ‘out’, Acosta asked Trump if he was a racist after the President was accused of calling Haiti, El Salvador and some African nations “s—hole countries.” Trump denies saying that and I believe him. He said he used “tough” language, but not the language he was accused of. And miraculously, the only person who heard him say that was Turban Durbin, a known liar.
Last week, the Committee to Protect Journalists, an advocacy group that promotes press freedom worldwide and co-hosted Wednesday night’s event, presented the “Press Oppressor Awards” and they gave Trump the “Overall Achievement in Undermining Global Press Freedom.” Really? I call that ironic when Putin is pushing reporters out of windows and poisoning them… but Trump!
“Authorities in China, Syria, and Russia have adopted Trump’s ‘fake news’ epithet, and [Turkish President Recep Tayyip] Erdoğan has applauded at least one of his verbal attacks on journalists,” the CPJ wrote. “As Trump and other Western powers fail to pressure the world’s most repressive leaders into improving the climate for press freedom, the number of journalists in prison globally is at a record high.” Yes and that has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with communism and Islamists. These people are concerned with freedom of the press. They want Marxism and Trump is in the way of that.
As long as I’m here, I might as well share with you the awards from last night:
1. The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claimed on the day of President Trump’s historic, landslide victory that the economy would never recover.
2. ABC News’ Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral with false report of Russian collusion.
3. CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.
4. TIME FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.
5. The Washington Post FALSELY reported the President’s massive sold-out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter Dave Weigel showed a picture of the empty arena HOURS before a sold out crowd started pouring in.
6. CNN FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese prime minister. The Japanese prime minister actually led the way with the feeding.
7. CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”
8. Newsweek FALSELY reported that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trump’s hand.
9. CNN FALSELY reported that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim that he was told he is not under investigation.
10. The New York Times FALSELY claimed on the front page that the Trump administration had hidden a climate report.
11. And last, but not least: “RUSSIA COLLUSION!” Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!
And for an even more comprehensive list as determined by Breitbart’s John Nolte… check it out here. It’s well worth your time and quite accurate. Heh.