Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published), anywhere in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then, just return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Noisy Room – Acts of War
- The Political Commentator – Your choice for leadership: Barack Obama or NY Giants QB Eli Manning?
- Simply Jews – “Innocence of Muslims”, “Sam Bacile”, cheap scoops and Faux News
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Question of the Day
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Fiddling While The Middle East Burns
- Joshuapundit – Islam and Not Islam: Fantasy Vs. Reality In The West
- The Right Planet – Im Not an Economist, But I Did Stay at the Jekyll Island Inn Last Night
- VA Right! – EXPOSED: Reuters/IPSOS Poll Over-Samples Dems by 13% – and LIES about Percentage!
- The Razor – The Clash Of Civilizations Continues
- Bookworm Room – We have always been at peace with Oceania. Emmanuel the Mitt Goldstein is the enemy.
- Rhymes With Right – Obama Regime Declares Another Law Does’nt Apply To Obama Regime
- The Glittering Eye – It’s Not Poverty, Either
- Gay Patriot – Barack Obama: Ill-suited to be nations chief executive
- The Mellow Jihadi – Lebanese Protesters Protest America While Wearing American Clothes
- The Independent Sentinel – Mother Jones, the Other Attack Watch, Demonizes Romney Supporters
- Right Truth – Reality, The State Department And The War On Women
- Ask Marion – All Starting to Unravel for Obama and Hillary
- The Pirate’s Cove – Are You Ready For More Islamist Cartoon Riots?
- Mark Steyn – Disgrace in Benghazi submitted by The Noisy Room
- American Thinker – American Jews Face Their Days of Awe submitted by The Political Commentator
- Bob From Brockley – We Are Not All Julian, and Julian is Not Pussy Riot submitted by Simply Jews
- Natural Born Conservative – Labor Force Stagnation Concealed by Obama submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Commentary – Critique of Romney is “Israel Lobby” Rerun submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Victor Davis Hanson – Storming Embassies, Killing Ambassadors, and ‘Smart’ Diplomacy submitted by Joshuapundit
- American Spectator – End Times submitted by The Right Planet
- Da Tech Guy – Demoralized as Hell, The poll the media isn’t talking about edition submitted by VA Right!
- The New English Review – The Tyranny of Artistic Modernism submitted by The Razor
- Instapundit – Why Barack Obama Should Resign submitted by Bookworm Room
- The Onion – No One Murdered Because Of This Image submitted by Rhymes with Right
- The Diplomad 2.0 – We Are Not at War… Just Under Attack submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Right Turn/Jennifer Rubin – Ryan never had a partner in the Oval office submitted by Gay Patriot
- The Kitchen Dispatch – From 9/11: The Emergence of an Honorable Virtue submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Barry Rubin – What Really Happened in Egypt and Libya: A Simple Answer and a Surprising One submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali – Muslim Rage & The Last Gasp of Islamic Hate submitted by The Watcher
- Rush Limbaugh – A Golden Opportunity For Mitt Romney submitted by The Watcher