I’m speaking five times this week in Massachusetts, cradle of the first American revolution, and once in Bristol, Rhode Island.
Please come and meet me if you can!
- Monday, August 20, 2012 Falmouth, MA Cape and Islands Tea Party, Fresh Pond Holy Ghost Society Hall
408 Carriage Shop road – East Falmouth, 7.00/9.00 pm
- Tuesday, August 21, 2012 Northbororough, MA Northbororough Free Library, 34 Main Street – Northborough, 6.30/8.30 m
- Wednesday, August 22, 2012 Pembroke, MA Plymouth Rock Tea Party, Oliviera’s Pub and Restaurant, 6.00/8.30pm, 300 Center st – Pembroke
- Thursday, August 23, 2012, Wilbraham Ma August 23, 2012, Abruzzo’s Iitalian Restaurant, 2589 Boston Rd – Wilbraham 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Friday, August 24, 2012 East Bay Patriots Rhode Island August 24, 2012 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Old Bristol Courthouse/Statehouse, 240 High St – Bristol
- Saturday, August 25, 2012 Danvers August 25, 2012 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Timothy’s at The Village Green
225 Newbury St – Danvers
4 thoughts on “Loudon Speaking in Massachusetts & Rhode Island”
Hi there to all, the contents existing at this site are in fact amazing for people
experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.
Trevor, met you in Surprise AZ and I could have listened to you for several more hours! Truth will come out–I will continue to pray that truth be revealed and I know that God will not be mocked and truth will be revealed!
Heard you in Pembroke ,Ma tonight. You are truly an inspiration and a ray of hope that all is not lost. I pray for you and the people of New Zealand that they soon enjoy the blessings of liberty.