Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Colossus of Rhodey – As the Trayvon Martin case proceeds…
- The Noisy Room – Leveraging Racism for Chaos – Gateway to Communism
- The Political Commentator – While all politicians suck this unscientific study shows that on a percentage basis Republicans suck less!
- VA Right! – Democrats on ObamaCare “I meant to do that!”
- Joshuapundit – The Supreme Court Begins Hearing Arguments On ObamaCare
- Rhymes With Right – Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman, Barack Obama, And Me
- The Independent Sentinel – Interview With A Tea Party Leader About A RINO’S Views on NPV
- The Mellow Jihadi – Wasting Nassau, Cedar, and Water Streets
- Simply Jews – From purveyors of hate to Mohamed Merah
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Madame Sec
- Bookworm Room – “Alien Encounters” — The subtle propaganda of a pseudo-documentary
- The Right Planet – Race Pimps
- The Razor – Crown Romney and Be Done With It
- Gay Patriot – In the current crisis, Santorum would be a lousy nominee
- The Glittering Eye – Not To Use But To Sell
- The Grouch – Critical Medicines in Short Supply
- Modern Sojourners – Raising Girls
- Ask Marion – March 23rd Second Anniversary of ObamaCare… March 26th a Future Day in American Infamy?
- Liberty’s Spirit – Peter Beinart’s Offense Against Liberalism
- The New Statesman – The G-d Wars submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sultan Knish – It Doesn’t Matter If You’re Black or White submitted by The Noisy Room
- Mychal Massie – Sharpton and Obama Prostituting Martin Shooting submitted by The Political Commentator
- The Mental Recession – Why is the U.S. Charging Robert Bales With the Murder of an Unborn Child, But Didn’t Charge Nidal Hasan? submitted by VA Right!
- Ralph Peters – Soldiers Murder Afghans, Generals Murder Soldiers submitted by Joshuapundit
- Doug Ross @ Journal – Top 15 Signs at the #RallyForReligiousFreedom You’ll Never See in Legacy Media submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Townhall – Video: Obama Argues Against Obamacare submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Heels And Handguns – One Bad Apple: George Zimmerman submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Nick Cohen – Playing Politics With Murder submitted by Simply Jews
- TPM Barnett’s Globlogization – In Tough Times, America’s ‘Dirty Harry’ Streak Re-Emerges submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- White House Dossier – Michelle Hosts ‘Biggest Loser’ Workout in the East Room submitted by Bookworm Room
- Breitbart.com – The Crane Chronicles, Part I: How and Why Ed Crane Pushed the Koch Brothers Conspiracy Theory submitted by The Right Planet
- Via Meadia – Top Saudi Cleric Issues Fatwa: Destroy Churches submitted by The Razor
- Right Turn – Imagine Obama with no electoral restraints submitted by Gay Patriot
- Lyle Denniston./SCOTUSBlog – Argument preview: Health care, Part I — The power to decide? submitted by The Glittering Eye
- The Weekly Standard Blog – Is the IRS Grinding an Axe for Teachers’ Unions? submitted by The Watcher
- Frida Ghittis – Europe’s Blind Spot On Anti-Semitism submitted by The Watcher