Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Apology’ Edition
Oh, he’s sorry about your healthcare all right… he’s umm, really sorry you’re upset, you know. As if he didn’t realize what was going to happen all along… he’s really, very sorry.
Sarah Palin does a fine job dealing with that nonsense, as well as providing us with a textbook example of how to deal with an obviously biased interviewer bent on ambush… a pleasure to watch, as always.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
Congrats to Michael over at The Political Commentator for his Instalanche this week!
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Noisy Room – Obama’s Betrayal of Israel and Arming of Iran
- Simply Jews – A topsy turvy review of A Plague: Contesting Syria, in Context by A.J. Adler
- Liberty’s Spirit – Newsflash: The Demise of America is Premature
- The Political Commentator – Kristallnacht tutorial for Jews (and anyone else) with a short memory!
- The Mellow Jihadi – Shuffle off this mortal coil
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Thank vSchlieffen”s Plan For Monday Off?
- Joshuapundit – What No One’s telling You About Iran’s Big Victory In Geneva
- The Colossus of Rhodey – The Tyranny Of Belief
- Bookworm Room – As Obamacare defines Americas economic landscape, are we going to see a new trend of Soviet-era jokes?
- The Glittering Eye – Is the PPACA a Good Policy?
- VA Right! – Reflections on the 2013 Election, the Last 4 Years and Where We Go From Here
- Nice Deb – Gingrich Compares Obama to Clinton: Obama Wants You To Feel His Pain
- The Right Planet – It Only Works with Internet Explorer
- The Razor – The Siren Song of the Moderate Republican Presidential Candidate
- Rhymes With Right – Texas Dems To Nominate Mentally Unstable Candidate For Governor
- Ask Marion – Be a Mensch… Inform Yourself
- Right Truth – Don’t believe a word he says
- TinaTrent.com – Varieties of Self-Pity and Murder: Aaron Alexis and The New York Times
- The Pirate’s Cove – Surprise: Ethanol Creates Environmental Problems
- Sultan Knish – The American Iron Curtain submitted by The Noisy Room
- The Passing Parade – Proud and prejudiced, or was Lot’s wife the victim of a salt intensive diet? submitted by Simply Jews
- Mark Steyn – The Drift Towards Despotism submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Sultan Knish – Bad Apple President submitted by The Political Commentator
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Typhoon Haiyan: How you can help submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- House Of Marathon – Heeding The Heretics submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- American Digest – The Name In The Stone submitted by Joshuapundit
- Douglas Ernst – New York Times finds ‘some’ Catholics upset with Pope — slow clap for NYT submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- YouTube/Project Veritas – Obamacare Navigators Counsel Applicants to “Lie” submitted by Bookworm Room
- Chicago Boyz – Under The Flag submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Tea Party News Network – House Members File Brief Backing “Origination Clause” Court Challenge to Obamacare submitted by VA Right!
- Matt Walsh – The positive side of Obamacare that Fox News doesnt want you to see submitted by Nice Deb
- Matt Walsh – A Message To Obama Cultists submitted by The Right Planet
- Michael Totten – Why the US Can’t Leave the Middle East submitted by The Razor
- Victor Davis Hanson – Obama’s Fallout for the Left submitted by The Watcher
- Nick Cohen/Spectator – Why Can’t We Admit We’re Scared Of Islamism? submitted by The Watcher