This Week’s Watcher’s Council Nominations – Black And White Edition
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Noisy Room – Games Without Frontiers - the American Battlefield
- The Political Commentator – Two Marines who made a decision to die!
- Simply Jews – What is Richard Falk missing in the Snowden affair?
- Joshuapundit – The IRS Scandal Now Leads Directly To The White House
- Liberty’s Spirit – Sometimes a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words: Rolling Stone’s Miscalculation
- The Razor – New Scientist Off Its Environmental Nut: Advocates for More Dams
- The Right Planet – #Geraldoing: Okay, Folks, I Think Its Over MAYBE!
- The Colossus of Rhodey – What It’s Like
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Gaoxin VII
- Rhymes With Right – Whose Money Is Corrupting The Political System?
- The Glittering Eye – The Racism In Our Minds
- VA Right! – Governor McDonnell Delivers Richard Nixon’s ‘I AM NOT A CROOK’ Speech
- The Mellow Jihadi – Great American Cars Bankrupted Detroit?
- Nice Deb – Al Sharpton Rallied With New Black Panthers As They Passed Out Zimmerman Dead or Alive Flyers (Video)
- Bookworm Room – The New York Times touts a flawed study on ageism
- Ask Marion – And the Race-Baiting Continues… Divide and Conquer
- The Pirate’s Cove – Obamacare Desperation: Meeting With Celebs Who’ll Never Use It To Push It
- Sultan Knish – The Eagle Has Landed submitted by The Noisy Room
- Veterans Today – Framing the Patsy: The Case of Lee Harvey Oswald submitted by The Political Commentator
- The Sad Red Earth – Helen Thomas and Oedipus submitted by Simply Jews
- Victor Davis Hanson – Facing Facts about Race submitted by Joshuapundit
- The Weekly Standard/Daniel Halper – J Street Visits Arafat’s Memorial submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- WSJ/Radley Balko – The Rise of the Warrior Cop submitted by The Razor
- Kurt Schlichter/Townhall.com – Defending American Principles Is Now a Revolutionary Act submitted by The Right Planet
- Discriminations – Obama And The History Alibi submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- War On The Rocks – Strategy and AirSea Battle submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Prairie Pundit – Abbott says Democrats discriminate against Hispanic voters submitted by Rhymes with Right
- The Daily Howler – We keep returning to this editorial! submitted by The Glittering Eye
- BizPac Review – Special Ops group unrolls 60-foot Benghazi petition in front of Capitol submitted by VA Right!
- PJ Media – Would You Strangle a Cop for Giving Your Wife a Ticket? submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Thomas Sowell – Is This Still America? submitted by Nice Deb
- Gates Of Vienna – Too Cowardly for The Conversation? submitted by The Watcher
- CL Bryant – Why I Left The NAACP submitted by The Watcher