There are a lot more bodies I could add to the pile… the dead in Libya, Mali, Nigeria, Algeria, Israel, Egypt and Americans murdered by the illegal migrants he’s allowed in, as well as veterans whom have died in the morass of our own dysfunctional VA system. If a president like Barack Hussein Obama can tango through a record like that and not get impeached, it says a great deal about how low the bar for our leaders has become and what the American people are apparently willing to put up with. And that’s our legacy, as well as his. Think about it.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
So, let’s see what we have for you this week…
- The Daley Gator – Once again, the Left’s thirst for more control can never be slaked
- The Razor – Free Trade: I Want to Believe
- Stately McDaniel Manor – The North Carolina Highway Patrol: Sticking Their Foot In It
- The Noisy Room – Republican Race Swings In Cruz’s Favor… Wisconsin’s Gov. Scott Walker Endorses
- Joshuapundit – How Pakistan Celebrated Easter …And The Message it Sends Us
- Fausta’s Blog – Mick Plays Cuba
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – 44’s Foreign Policy Doctrine
- Bookworm Room – Destroying the libelous claim that “Trump supporters are racist.”
- Puma By Design – GOPe Responsible for Ted Cruz Sex Scandal Smear Job
- The Glittering Eye – Ted Cruz’s Tax Plan
- VA Right! – A Trump Presidency will be like Formatting and Reloading America’s Hard Drive
- The Right Planet – On The Question Of Nations
- Nice Deb – Trump Mocks Michelle Fields At Janesville Townhall, Taking Her Words Out of Context
- Jenn Jacques/Bearing Arms – S7 E4: Newsom’s ‘Safety For All’ Act: Safety For None submitted by The Daley Gator
- Glenn Reynolds/USA Today – How PC culture is killing higher education submitted by The Razor
- Victor Davis Hanson/PJ Media – The Apology Tour Of Our Next President submitted by Stately McDaniel Manor
- Victor Davis Hanson – Europe at the Edge of the Abyss submitted by The Noisy Room
- Mark Steyn – The One-Stop Shop for All Your Terror – Sentimentalizing Needs submitted by Joshuapundit
- Daily Beast – Fighting Mexico’s New Super Cartel submitted by Fausta’s Blog
- Zalmay Khalizhad/Politico – The Neoconservative Case for Negotiating With Iran submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Daniel Greenfield/FrontPage Mag – Fighting ISIS Plays Into ISIS’ Hands? submitted by Bookworm Room
- Jihad Watch/Robert Spencer – Southern California: Muslims screaming “Allahu akbar” fire hundreds of shots in remote area, are arrested and released submitted by Puma By Design
- Sam Heller/War On The Rocks – Are CIA-Backed Syrian Rebels Really Fighting Pentagon-Backed Syrian Rebels? submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Conservative Post – Muslim terror cell Opened FIRE on Campers in Calif. Park shouting “Allahu Akbar!” submitted by VA Right!
- Diana West – Mijente” and GOPe Have a Lot in Common submitted by The Right Planet
- Bill Whittle – American Fascists submitted by Nice Deb
- Jed Babbin/The American Spectator – Obama’s Libya Sh*t Show submitted by The Watcher
- New York Times – Transcript: Donald Trump Expounds on His Foreign Policy Views submitted by The Watcher
Enjoy! And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter… ’cause we’re cool like that! And don’t forget to tune in Friday for the results!