Ethics, you know… after all, if a DA can’t try and use her position to muscle herself out of a DUI, who can?
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the two best posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
The Council In Action!!
Terresa at The Noisy Room scored when her entry this week, Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson was cited by DC Clothesline and Infowars… where it subsequently got picked up by Drudge!
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week…
- The Noisy Room – Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- The Independent Sentinel – Obama’s plan to not assimilate new immigrants
- Simply Jews – Andrew Sullivan / Sam Harris debate: making sense of thereof
- The Right Planet – #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Joshuapundit–Hamas Breaks Ceasefire – Missiles Fired At Tel Aviv, Aimed At Airport
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Obama’s Jay Vee Team
- VA Right! – Obama, Holder, Sharpton and Jackson fan the flames in Ferguson
- The Colossus of Rhodey – The Limits of Academic Freedom
- Bookworm Room – Israel’s friends need to keep a very close eye on Obama in the coming days
- Nice Deb – Lt Col Ralph Peters On ISIS: ‘We’re Dealing With a Death Cult’ (Video)
- The Glittering Eye – The States
- Rhymes With Right – Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA.
- The Razor – The Danger to Civil Society Posed by Militarized Police
- Ask Marion – Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Blazing Cat Fur – The Michael Brown “Narrative” Goes To Hell At Light Speed!
- Gates Of Vienna – The Final Death of Western Civilization
- The Political Commentator – Is Hillary Clinton really a woman of the people?
- Allen West – Coptic bishop: witnessing heinous cleansing of entire Christian population in Middle East submitted by The Noisy Room
- Sultan Knish – How To Write About Israel submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- The Atheist Jew – What The Hell Is Wrong With Some Of You submitted by Simply Jews
- American Spectator – The Collapse Of The Liberal World Order submitted by The Right Planet
- Kurt Schlichter – The GOP Needs to Return to a “Feared By Our Enemies” Foreign Policy submitted by Joshuapundit
- T.X. Hammes/War on the Rocks – Israel & the Demise of Mowing the Grass submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Ileana Johnson/Freedom Outpost – Hamas Invested $90 Million in Tunnels to Attack Israel While Their People Live in Squalor submitted by VA Right!
- Victor Davis Hanson – Living Out Critical Legal Theory submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Kevin D Williamson/NRO – Who Lost The Cities? submitted by Bookworm Room
- Bryan Preston/PJ Media – Who Are ‘Texans for Public Justice,’ and Why Does Their Role in the Perry Case Matter? submitted by Nice Deb
- Rachel Lu/The Federalist – Yes, People Believe Abortion is Murder submitted by The Glittering Eye
- The Volokh Conspiracy – A little-known quote from Justice Jackson, on free speech submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Walter Russel Mead – Ferguson: A Fire Alarm in the Night submitted by The Razor
- FrontPageMag – David Horowitz Joins Hannity to Discuss Obama’s Anti-American Agenda submitted by Ask Marion
- Mark Steyn – Cigars, But Not Close submitted by The Watcher (hat tip, Terresa at The Noisy Room)
- The Passing Parade – Something there is about a wall, that wants it down, or not, as the case may be submitted by The Watcher (hat tip, Snoopy at Simply Jews)