To the communists, organized labor was always the main transmission belt of communism to the masses.
Today, US labor, led by Marxists, is the main source of money and “ground troops” for America’s unfolding socialist revolution.
Most “rank and file” American unionists are patriotic Americans. Many are veterans who have made huge sacrifices for their country.
Yet they are being used and manipulated by labor bosses who want to move America away from freedom, towards authoritarian, top down socialism.
Until 1995, US labor was led by hard core anti-communists such as Lane Kirkland and George Meany. The AFL-CIO constitution specifically forbade known communists from holding office in affiliated unions.
Then it all changed. The US’ largest Marxist group, Democratic Socialists of America took over the AFL-CIO.
According to DSA member and Washington Post journalist Harold Meyerson, the “progressive coalition” of labor unionists which ousted conservative AFL-CIO president Lane Kirkland in 1994-95 and replaced him with DSA member John Sweeney, was led by Gerald McEntee, Richard Trumka and George Kourpias, (all identified DSA members or supporters). The coalition selected Trumka as Sweeney’s running mate against Kirkland. Trumka has led the AFL-CIO since John Sweeney’s retirement.
As soon as the coup was completed, the anti-communist clause was removed and the Marxists came flooding back.
The editor of DSA’s Democratic Left assured a reader in the Spring/Summer 2000 edition:
And there’s good news: More DSA members and alumni of DSA’s Youth Section are moving up through the administrative and organizing reaches of AFL-CIO international unions, and global labor solidarity groups, than ever in recent memory.
The hard left now controls the AFL-CIO, much of rival federation Change to Win and almost ever major labor union and regional affiliate in the United States. Millions of American workers are being led by committed Marxists… most far too well disciplined to ever reveal their true goals and affiliations.
A few examples of the hundreds of highranking, pro-socialist union officials profiled in KeyWiki include:
- Liz Shuler, Sec./Treasurer AFL-CIO.
- R. Thomas Buffenbarger, International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, AFL-CIO executive.
- Larry Cohen, Communications Workers of America, AFL-CIO executive.
- Maria Elena Durazo, LA County AFL-CIO, AFL-CIO executive.
- Leo Gerard, United Steelworkers, AFL-CIO executive.
- Bob King, United Auto Workers, AFL-CIO executive.
- Baldemar Velasquez, Farm Labor Organizing Committee, AFL-CIO executive.
- Roz Pelles, Civil Rights Director, AFL-CIO.
- Karen Nussbaum, Director of the AFL-CIO Working Women’s Department.
- Eliseo Medina, Secretary-Treasurer, former Executive Vice President SEIU.
- Gerry Hudson, Executive Vice-President of the SEIU.
- Tom Balanoff, President of SEIU Local 1, Chicago.
- Blair F. Bertaccini, official of the Western Connecticut Central Labor Council.
- John W. Olsen is President of the Connecticut AFL-CIO.
- Mark Froemke, President of the Western Area Labor Council (AFL-CIO), which represents union members in 11 North Dakota counties and 7 Minnesota counties.
- Joslyn “Jos” N. Williams, President of the Metropolitan Washington Council (of the AFL-CIO).
- Tony Pecinovsky, Newspaper Guild delegate to the St. Louis Central Labor Council.
- Rick Nagin, member of the Newspaper Guild, Communications Workers of America, delegate to the North Shore (Ohio) AFL-CIO and serves on its political coordinators committee.
Please help KeyWiki to get this vital information before the American public. They need to know exactly how they are manipulating them and hiding their real affiliations to gain control over their lives.
Please contribute today!
9 thoughts on “Help KeyWiki Expose America’s Marxist Labor Bosses”