From: The Watcher’s Council
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week, Capitalist Preservation took advantage of my generous offer of link whorage and earned honorable mention status.
You can, too. Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply e-mail me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Honorable Mention’ no later than Monday 6 PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Why we don’t revere our intellectuals
- New Zeal – Rapping for the Rev’lution: ‘Pac Was a Teenaged Communist
- The Noisy Room – A Kinder, Gentler Hatchet Job
- Joshuapundit – Historical Resonance, Barack Obama And The Coming Election
- Simply Jews – Lviv, Ecclesiastes and Karl Marx
- The Razor – Who Gives a Huck? I Sure Don’t…
- Right Truth – Next In Line To Be President
- VA Right – Republican 2012 Presidential Field Goes Jurassic as RINO-Saur Gingrich Jumps in the Primordial Ooze
- Bookworm Room – Community Servitude
- Rhymes With Right – On School And Classroom Fights
- The Political Commentator – The Obama birth certificate: Timing is everything! or Who are the Nordyke twins?
- Snapped Shot – Shooting al-Aqsa
- The Glittering Eye – Why does The Unemployment Rate Stay So High?
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Joyeuex Anniversaire Little Satan!
- Capitalist Preservation – Let Them Eat Fake
- Common Sense Political Thought – Guess What Happens Monday? submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sultan Knish – Allahu Akbar submitted by New Zeal
- Big Government/Kyle Olson – IL Tea Party Activists Expose Alleged Gift Cards-For-Votes School Scam submitted by The Noisy Room
- Gates of Vienna – The Intrusion Of Sharia Into American Justice submitted by Joshuapundit
- Harry’s Place – Obituary Of The Day submitted by Simply Jews
- UN-PC In The USA – Obama’s latest Reality Check submitted by The Razor
- Wired, Danger Room – NATO Choppers, Pakistani Troops ‘Exchange Fire’ submitted by Right Truth
- The Dangerous Servant – The Individual Mandate and Personal Responsibility submitted by VA Right
- Maggie’s Farm/Bruce Kesler – What My Grandfather Taught Me About Honor submitted by Bookworm Room
- Pajamas Media/Victor Davis Hanson – End Of An idea – Why Affirmative Action Should Stop submitted by Rhymes with Right
- The Reaganite Republican – Iran Moving Ahead on Venezuelan Missile Bases that Bring Miami Well Within Range submitted by The Political Commentator
- Israellycool – Nakba Caption Bias of the Day submitted by Snapped Shot
- Via Meadia – Establishment Blues submitted by The Glittering Eye
- The Atlantic – From Roman Legions to Navy SEALs: Military Raiding and its Discontents submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Atlas Shrugs – New York City: Muslims March in Jewish Genocide Bund Rally; “Third Intifada” Marches Round the World submitted by The Watcher
- Doug Ross – My response To HuffPo’s “Constitutional Expert” submitted by The Watcher