I might add gutless too, but that wouldn’t just apply to the House.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an email address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week…
- The Noisy Room – Ukraine Rebels Give Rise To A ‘New Cult Of Stalin’
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The Balouchistan/Pakistan War
- Puma By Design – France spends €1.5m ($1.7M) on private jet for illegals’
- The Right Planet – Surviving a Knife Attack … in the Real World
- The Independent Sentinel – Government Doesn’t Want to Take Over, They Just Want to Control Everything!
- Bookworm Room – Public schools — un-educating Americans, one student at a time
- Joshuapundit – The Daily Show’s Ratings Collapse With Trevor Noah
- Maggie’s Notebook – Department of Defense Schools Aligned to Common Core: God Help Our Military Children
- VA Right! – Exclusive: Va Senate Candidate Siobhan Dunnavant Under Federal HHS Investigation
- The Glittering Eye – I Wonder What He Means
- The Razor – Why I Hope Joe Biden Will Not Run for President
- Nice Deb – Lay Catholic From Romania Gives Synod on the Family a Piece of her Mind
- Don Surber – Trump Beat The S&P 500
- Gates Of Vienna – Erdogan, Turkey, and the Refugee Racket
- The People’s Cube – The Difference between Democrats, Socialists, and Communists
- Seraphic Secret – Silent Exodus
- Daniel Greenfield/FrontPage Mag – ‘Frustrated’ Muslims Can’t Stop Killing Jews… And Everyone Else submitted by The Noisy Room
- Elliot Abrams/Pressure Points – Abbas, Hamas and NIMBY submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Adina Kutnicki – HUSSEIN Obama’s Chicago ‘Hood Receives Backlash/Message:Islam’s Followers, Get The Heck Out! A Smoldering Revolt Across America. submitted by Puma By Design
- Dr. Sarah Condor/PolitiChicks – What is Socialism (Really) About? A Former Czech Answers. submitted by The Right Planet
- Joseph Klein/FrontPage Mag – UN Workers Fuel The Palestinian Rampage submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- “I Support Israel” twitter feed – A ‘Moderately’ Injured Jew submitted by Bookworm Room
- Mark Steyn – The Clock Ticks On submitted by Joshuapundit
- Louder With Crowder – Australia’s Gun Ban Results in More Guns Than Ever… New Findings submitted by Maggie’s Notebook
- Breitbart – Paul Ryan: Job of U.S. Lawmaker Is to Put Yourself in Shoes of Foreign Citizens submitted by VA Right!
- Patrick Bahzad/Sic Semper Tyrannis – MAP ONLY: Where the “big one” is gonna come from submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Nick Gillespie/Reason.Com – Just How Bad Would Joe Biden Be as President? Really F*ing Bad. submitted by The Razor
- Jack Cashill/American Thinker – Hillary’s ‘Genocide’ Lie submitted by Nice Deb
- Rachel Lu/The Federalist – I Want My Husband To Have A Gun On Campus submitted by The Watcher
- Betsy McCaughhey/New York Post – ObamaCare is entering its dreaded ‘death spiral’ submitted by The Watcher