Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
Debra Heine over at Nice Deb penned a superb article at PJ Media reporting on how the Obama Administration has sided with the Palestinians, working to try to stop US citizens from collecting judgments they won in court as victims of PLO terrorist attacks. It’s a must read.
This week, The Pirate’s Cove, Maggie’s Notebook and Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion earned honorable mention status with some great articles.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week…
- Don Surber – Camille Paglia — frenemy of conservatives
- The Right Planet – The Neo-Darwinist Probability Problem
- Joshuapundit–Donkey Kong Politics – The Democrat Field
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Palestine Versus Allies And Survival
- The Noisy Room – Louis Farrakhan – “We Must Rise Up & Kill Those Who Kill Us” [Video]
- The Razor – On Cecil the Lion and Planned Parenthood Videos
- VA Right! – UPDATED: The Truth on Bush and the Economic Collapse of 2008 and Political Lies
- Puma By Design – State Dept Accused of ‘Disinformation’ Campaign; Falsely Claimed Top Israelis Officials Back Iran Deal
- Bookworm Room – Animal Lovers Encourage Murder In Revenge For A Lion’s Death
- Nice Deb – Nigerian Human Rights Activist Blasts Obama; Says Bush Did More For Africa
- Rhymes With Right – Memo To Ken Paxton — Resign Now!
- The Independent Sentinel – EPA Regs Will Close Hundreds of Coal Plants, Block New Ones, Increase Costs 80%
- The Glittering Eye – Fitting the Policy to the Problem
- The Pirate’s Cove – North Carolina To Fight Obama’s Silly Climate Change Plan
- Maggie’s Notebook – Making Money on Benghazi With Big Contracts & Illegal Foreign Security
- David Gerstman/Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Will Hillary and Schumer save Dems from themselves on Iran nuke deal?
- Kathleen Parker/WAPO – The Tipping Point On Planned Parenthood submitted by Don Surber
- Diana West – Socialism Rears Its Head Again submitted by The Right Planet
- David P. Goldman – Will Israel Save America? submitted by Joshuapundit
- Real Clear Defense – Russia’s New Aerospace Forces submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Daniel Greenfield/FrontPage – Obama*Goes Nuclear* on Iran Deal Opponents submitted by The Noisy Room
- Reason.Com – Camille Paglia: Emma Sulkowicz’s Feminism Is About ‘Perpetually Lugging Around Bad Memories’ submitted by The Razor
- Daily Caller – Farrakhan: ‘We Must Rise Up And Kill Those Who Kill Us’ [VIDEO] submitted by VA Right!
- Dennis Prager/Townhall – It’s A Lion submitted by Puma By Design
- Victor Davis Hanson/NRO – Israeli Preemptive Action, Western Reaction submitted by Bookworm Room
- Megan Fox/PJ Lifestyle – Rebecca Watson: ‘Planned Parenthood Is Not Selling Baby Parts, You F*cking Idiots’ submitted by Nice Deb
- Sultan Knish – A Tour of Our Decadent Civilization submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Mychal Massie – McCain Consistent In Attacks on Conservative Interests submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Reps Tom Cotten And Mike Pompeo/WSJ – Release The Secret Iran Deals submitted by The Watcher
- Seraphic Secret – Bringing Ariel Home submitted by The Watcher
- Jonah Goldberg – Ready for Hillary? submitted by The Watcher
Enjoy! And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter… ’cause we’re cool like that! And don’t forget to tune in Friday for the results!