Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
The Council In Action!!
Don Surber has just published his first book, “Exceptional Americans” and it is definitely a fascinating read. For those wanting further details, my review is here.
Available in paperback at Create Space or Amazon.
This week, The Astute Bloggers, Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion, The Pirate’s Cove and The People’s Cube earned honorable mention status with some great articles.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week…
- The Noisy Room – Loretta “I Refuse To Answer” Lynch Confirmed As Attorney General After Republican Betrayal
- The Right Planet – The Rightful Remedy: Nullification
- Don Surber – Polygamy makes more sense than gay marriage
- Bookworm Room – Musings about the Leftist Man-God and his unshakeable belief in his infallibility
- Joshuapundit – GOP Senate Informs Obama He Can Get Away With Whatever He Wants
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – World War 0
- VA Right! – Obama Blames the Thugs in Baltimore? Here’s Why
- Rhymes With Right – Seabrook Charter Amendment Election
- The Glittering Eye – Chasing Rainbows
- The Razor – Customer Satisfaction and Medical Care
- Nice Deb – Baltimore City Councilman Explains Lack of Police Response, Last Night: “We Asked Them To Back Off”
- The Independent Sentinel – Sheriff Clarke – “Social Order in Baltimore Is Totally Collapsed, These Cops Were Led Into Slaughter”
- Ask Marion – Earth Day 2015 – 45th Anniversary… Looking Back
- The Astute Bloggers – ONLY IN THE TWISTED MINDS OF LEFTISTS
- David Gerstman/Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Israel Establishes Red Lines for Iran and Hezbollah
- The Pirate’s Cove – As Baltimore Burns, Salon Says Police Morale Can Wait
- The People’s Cube – People’s Official Rand Paul Denouncement Thread
- Christoph Reuter/Der Spiegel Online International – The Terror Strategist: Secret Files Reveal the Structure of Islamic State submitted by The Noisy Room
- Politically Short – Cultural Marxism submitted by The Right Planet
- Andrew Malcolm/Investors.Com – Seeking Latino votes, a sincere Hillary Clinton orders a burrito submitted by Don Surber
- Victor Davis Hanson/PJ Media – The Fall Of The House Of Clinton submitted by Bookworm Room
- James Holmes/Real Cear Defense – J.R.R. Tolkien’s Teachings on Strategy submitted by Joshuapundit
- Jackson Diehl/WAPO – Fulfilling the Arab Spring submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Daily Caller – Report: Baltimore Gang Members Unite To Protect Black-Owned Businesses, Direct Looters Towards Chinese – And Arab-Owned Stores submitted by VA Right!
- Sierra Marlee/Right Wing News – Rev. Graham to Students Who Called for ‘American Sniper’ Cancellation: If You Can’t Support our Military, Move to a Muslim Country submitted by Rhymes with Right
- In Due Course – Response To Tabarrok submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Reason.Com – Hillary Clinton’s Double Standard on ‘Unaccountable Money’ submitted by The Razor
- The Daily Caller – INSIDE THE RIOTS: Violence, Fire And Robbery As Crooks Attack Reporters submitted by Nice Deb
- Max Boot/Commentary – Can Iran Do Whatever It Wants? submitted by The Watcher
- Megan McArdle/Bloomberg – Accused Gets His Say in Columbia Rape Case submitted by The Watcher
- The Other McCain – Anarchy In Baltimore submitted by The Watcher
Enjoy! And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter… ’cause we’re cool like that! And don’t forget to tune in Friday for the results!