Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
The Council In Action!!
* Bookworm over at Bookworm Room scored with this wonderful poster featured at American Thinker:
This week, The MidKnight Review, Seraphic Secret, The Pirate’s Cove and Blazing Cat Fur earned honorable mention status with some great articles.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week…
- The Noisy Room – Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- The Independent Sentinel – Stunning audio of border patrol in active pursuit of Muslims
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Profs Given Grant to Overcome White Male Hegemony in Science Fiction. Or Something
- Joshuapundit – The Border? The Mideast? Scandals? For The Obamas It’s Luxury Vacay Time Again!!
- Simply Jews – Jewish/Muslim clashes in Paris. POV means: Point Of View
- The Right Planet – The Radical Left’s ‘Islamophobic’ Reaction to the Hobby Lobby Ruling
- Rhymes With Right – Why We Need To Focus On Juan Garcia Rather Than Stefan Kowalski
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Valkyrie Day
- The Glittering Eye – Where You Sit Is Where You Stand?
- VA Right! – Remember – The Illegals at our Border Are Pink Tide SOCIALISTS!!!
- Bookworm Room – Daniel Hannan goes to the heart of things, praising the rule of law
- Nice Deb – What Crisis? Obama’s ‘Gonna Stick to the Schedule – a Cheeseburger, Fries and Two Fundraisers’ (Video)
- The Razor – A Trip to Mt. Hiei, Kyoto Japan
- Ask Marion – Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- The MidKnight Review – Labels are often, necessary, but, at other times labels misinform and defeat the purpose of civil discussion. Case in point: Sara Firth.
- Seraphic Secret – Hamas Dead Baby Strategy
- The Pirate’s Cove – Court Strikes Down Key Obamacare Component
- Blazing Cat Fur – French online forums overflow with anti-Jewish hate
- Sultan Knish – It’s Another “Death to the Jews” Weekend submitted by The Noisy Room
- Doug Ross – CHANGE: Since Obama became President, 1.5 MILLION people have been added to secret “suspected terrorist” list submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Jim Geraghty/NRO – A Thor Subject submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sharon Omrad-Guetta/Israel Hayom – Come Home, My Love submitted by Joshuapundit
- Between Jerusalem And Tel Aviv – How do you say “Chutzpa” in British? submitted by Simply Jews
- The Patriot Brotherhood – Wow! Obama’s broken promises from a lifelong Liberal Democrat submitted by The Right Planet
- To Understand The Present, Remember The Past – How Obama & The Democrats Are Repeating The History of Vietnam – And Will Get The Same Result submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Foreign Affairs – How Hamas Won submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sic Semper Tyrannis – Did Kiev shoot down MH -17? submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Israel Matsav – Poll: 77% of Israeli Jews oppose cease fire under current circumstances submitted by VA Right!
- Mark Steyn – Fields Of Blood submitted by Bookworm Room
- Tara Servatius/American Thinker – The brutal Obama policy that’s really driving the Border Crisis submitted by Nice Deb
- The American Interest – Anti-GMO Activists Are Harming Hungry Africans submitted by The Razor
- Isabel Matos/A Time for Choosing – What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In! submitted by Ask Marion
- PJ Tatler – Is Sen. Elizabeth Warren a Mere Hack or an Out-and-Out Sociopath? submitted by The Watcher
- The New Republic – How The Israel/Palestine Peace Plan Died submitted by The Watcher
Enjoy! And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us Twitter… ’cause we’re cool like that!
1 thought on “Watcher’s Council Nominations – Standing With Israel Edition”
Dr. Mr. Loudon,
I’m a big fan of your work. I started reading The Enemies Within which I wrote about last year. The Communist Party USA has indeed infiltrated the GOP. In the meantime, what great news to wake up to:
“Ask Marion” submitted my article on Deportation. I will stand with anyone who supports the “D” word. If this catches on it will be great. It’s important it come from a Hispanic in my humble opinion. I’ve seen many veiled bigots calling for it which may compromise the argument.